Human first and Zombie first

• In ZS we get messages like “arsenal upgraded” and “You are the last human, run!” throughout the game.
    I was thinking, is it possible to fix it so that you get a big message upon getting Human first or zombie first? Something like “you have now acquired Human_1st, congratulations!” and “you have now acquired Zombie_1st, congratulations!”?

• In ZS we get messages like “arsenal upgraded” and “You are the last human, run!” throughout the game.
    I was thinking, is it possible to fix it so that you get a big message upon getting Human first or zombie first? Something like “you have now acquired Human_1st, congratulations!” and “you have now acquired Zombie_1st, congratulations!”?

• It already does that in chat.

• yeah, but getting Human first or zombie first is a huge feat.

what my suggestion entails is getting a nice message after all that hard work rather than some tiny chat that you are not even likely to see.

• @typhon:

It already does that in chat.

• You have an effect and sound played once you aquire an award right?
    how can you NOT notice?

• Strange…I don’t remember seeing or hearing anything myself when I got bronze…

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.