Chat commands not working ZS server

• Hi I know there was a new update on ZS and I’ve been having some problems. When I type /chatcommands and look in console there are examples like “h4x zombies, shit” I type them and I dont hear anything. It just shows up that I just typed it. Also this is for other people. They type sound commands and all i see is them typing it, so i dont know what the problem is with this. Please help me, and tell me how to fix it.

Thank you!

• Hi I know there was a new update on ZS and I’ve been having some problems. When I type /chatcommands and look in console there are examples like “h4x zombies, shit” I type them and I dont hear anything. It just shows up that I just typed it. Also this is for other people. They type sound commands and all i see is them typing it, so i dont know what the problem is with this. Please help me, and tell me how to fix it.

Thank you!

• Administrators

Hi, type in enable_emotes in the console until it says they are enabled. If it still goes on then I will look in to it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.