Why was NoxRp brought down?

• NoxRp was my favourite part about Noxious. When I got hacked, The NoxRp server was down!
    Im not ASKING for you to bring it back, (Yet I hope Jetboom does), but WHY did the admins KILL the greatest roleplay server of all?

• NoxRp was my favourite part about Noxious. When I got hacked, The NoxRp server was down!
    Im not ASKING for you to bring it back, (Yet I hope Jetboom does), but WHY did the admins KILL the greatest roleplay server of all?

• Beta - under development.

Actually JetBoom froze it down to -130 degrees celcius.

-273 is absolute Zero…

0 °K = -274 °C

-40C = -40F

its -273.15 C
    I’m a chemist.

Or just good at using Wikipedia

Why are you people debating about that? AtomiC didn’t mention the absolute zero:
    Actually JetBoom froze it down to -130 degrees celcius.

I never noticed its dissapearence, to be honest.

What happens if we go under the absolute zero?
    We go back in time?

Absolute zero describes a theoretical system that neither emits nor absorbs energy. The absolute zero temperature is known to be 0 K (–273.15 °C). It is the point at which particles have a minimum energy, determined by quantum mechanical effects, which is called the zero-point energy.

You cannot reach 0K, because the bonds between the particles in the nucleus still have residual energy, therefore are not at 0K.
    The only theoretical way of doing this is using a process called ‘quantum entanglement’ to entangle two atoms and then use a process called ‘quantum tunneling’ to tunnel one of the atoms into the centre of a black hole, therefore reducing atom 1’s temperature to 0K, as the energy is ‘sucked’ off them by the black hole, and also reducing the other entangled atom’s temperature.
    However, to do this you would need a pair superconducting electromagnet cooled to 0.000002K (that’s COOOOOLD) about the size of the moon.

Never liked RP no offence jet, but I hate how bratty 10 year olds come on and be like HURR I KILLD YOO, NEW LYF NEW LYF, then you kill them anyways and then afterwards they start spawn killing you. But I never played after the server came back up.

• Because it wasn’t fun.

Go mine some shit > go make some weapons > go make some ammo > go kill people. Rinse and repeat.

• Wow that doesn’t really sound like RP does it?  I think you might have been doing it wrong.

• Administrators

@Eyegore:

Wow that doesn’t really sound like RP does it?  I think you might have been doing it wrong.

no, shutup.

• Administrators

@RayK:

Because it wasn’t fun.

It wasn’t meant to be fun. It was supposed to be there for testing all the back-systems of it.

• I hope more gets tested soon, I found it fun.

• I thought it was quite fun even though it was only the testing phase.

The ideas behind it are pretty solid and I think if it was properly implemented (the way you were talking about having a few servers having maps that link to one another) it would be the most popular server, or atleast compete with ZS for numbers.

Overall its a solid gamemode and I actually preferred it over buggyrace and arena.

CTF is always my fav and ZS is a close second but RP should def be continued and hopefully finished eventually.

• I’ve never seen the arena server with more than zero people on it.  RP servers on the other hand are almost always full.  Something to considder.

• Die.

• @Zeno:

I thought it was quite fun even though it was only the testing phase.

The ideas behind it are pretty solid and I think if it was properly implemented (the way you were talking about having a few servers having maps that link to one another) it would be the most popular server, or atleast compete with ZS for numbers.

Overall its a solid gamemode and I actually preferred it over buggyrace and arena.

CTF is always my fav and ZS is a close second but RP should def be continued and hopefully finished eventually.

1:Zs
    2:CTF
    3:Sandbox
    4:Arena

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.