{ZOL} Zombie Okrainets League - Non-Recruitment

• Zombie Okrainets League

The ZOL is a new group that I am creating.  The ZOL is a clan composed entirely of me.

We are not recruiting people to join this group. So, you don’t need to have Ventrillo, Teamspeak or Skype. In-Game chatting is not fast enough to quickly strategize during the game. It’s also not good when the zombies know the strategy after you type it. But all this doesn’t matter, because you won’t be joining this club.

Secondly, since I’m the only one in this group, you don’t need to be a great ZS player. No one can join.

Since you are not joining this league, you shouldn’t contact me on steamfriends by the alias ‘Okrainets’ or by this forum’s PM system.

Should you wish to join this oh oh so perfect group just post. But you should know that you’re not getting in.

I love you. ;]
    To an extent.

Member list:

Okrainets

• Zombie Okrainets League

The ZOL is a new group that I am creating.  The ZOL is a clan composed entirely of me.

We are not recruiting people to join this group. So, you don’t need to have Ventrillo, Teamspeak or Skype. In-Game chatting is not fast enough to quickly strategize during the game. It’s also not good when the zombies know the strategy after you type it. But all this doesn’t matter, because you won’t be joining this club.

Secondly, since I’m the only one in this group, you don’t need to be a great ZS player. No one can join.

Since you are not joining this league, you shouldn’t contact me on steamfriends by the alias ‘Okrainets’ or by this forum’s PM system.

Should you wish to join this oh oh so perfect group just post. But you should know that you’re not getting in.

I love you. ;]
    To an extent.

Member list:

Okrainets

• What a dumb idea.

• You’re just jealous that you can’t get in.

• Can I get in?

• No. Try again some other time. Maybe then!

• Administrators

Finally a clan which doesn’t have a good players/bad players ratio of 0.

please note: you cannot divide by zero

• lol?  :uglylaugh:

• This is retard central.

• Oh man you’re so edgy!!

• Okrainets: hey fag
    Okrainets: apply to my clan
    Okrainets: not that you’ll make it
    Okrainets: hhaha

• Administrators

I will not join.

Oh wait…

• I reeeeeeely hope Jetboom stating that clans/groups are bannable so we can end this.

• You were all for it Ronald when ZcF or whatever was created.

• These stupid threads got to stop.

• @RayK:

You were all for it Ronald when ZcF or whatever was created.

Yeah you’re right, but look what happened. People gotta be fags and make stupid knock-offs off it, because they think it’s funny and when ever they see someone that is in a different group/clan thing they annoy yea until you leave the server then come into your vent and start spamming while IMing their boyfriends. And they won’t take off their nose plugs either.

• :before: :before: :before: :before: :before: :before: :before: :before:

• I agree these threads are the bane of our glorious forum, all the topics about WoW players, Arsenic’s weight and JackThompson’s bowels are moving a few slots down and this injustice will not stand.

And do you guys not realize that the entire point of the useless clan spammage is to make fun of the ridiculous clans already in here? That these aren’t serious? Or are you just that thick?

• I’ve noticed you use the word ‘thick’ a lot Okrainets.

• can i join ur team

i have my own jetpack i made it myself  :action-smiley-003:

the zombys can;t get me if i can flie ove rtheir heads fgs
    jroegiwetuoee333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

is this an parondy thread

PS

i will find my frog
    who took my frog

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.