Snowdays

• Post your most memorable snowdays! I’m having one today but it isn’t my most memorable.

My most memorable snowday was when we had 2 consecutive snowdays. All day long I played Halo 2. It was a paradise.

• Post your most memorable snowdays! I’m having one today but it isn’t my most memorable.

My most memorable snowday was when we had 2 consecutive snowdays. All day long I played Halo 2. It was a paradise.

• We were snowed under at college and I was rescued by Batman…. no seriously, we were.

• 1 Meter of snow on the streets, childeren playing outside.
    While i was playing Gmod.

• i was like 6 and the snow blew against the stonewall in my backyard so there was a huge ramp. we tunneled through the base and made window. we jumped off the roof with sleds and caved it on my friend.

i miss the snow… damn global warming!

• hahahaha snow. Fuck snow

• missed 2 weeks of school because of an ice storm, and it happened right after the christmas break.

• missed 2 weeks of school because of an ice storm, and it happened right after the christmas break.

That happened to me too, except our neighborhood had no electricity for almost a week.

• I was only out of electricity for a day

• I had a nice 2 week break from school because of an ice storm too, the first week we had no electricity and phone lines, trees and such were falling down. We pulled out our skates and played ice hockey on the road. Basically skates were our transportation for those 2 weeks. Was very sick.

Another time was a really bad snowday, the pow was coming down in huge flakes and we were getting like an inch every half hour. Well there was no school so me and my buddy decided to drive to Blue Mountain and go snowboarding on this perfect powder day. It was the craziest drive in history followed by one of the best days of snowboarding. Every run you took was like a fresh pow run because of the way it was snowing, and there was barely anyone there.

• Right when our school day ended it started snowing, and it took me 3 hours to walk a distance of 5-10 kilometers just because vehicles and busses especially were moving slower than pedestrians.

The next day was a snow day.

• lol im kewl kid i dindt go 2 skool because snow!! fuck skool i dont need it 4 educate!!

You’re awesome.

• You’re awesome at sentence composition.

Anyway, the only time I ever had a snow day was when I was fourteen, living in Minnesota (I don’t live there now by the way). The banks were up to the second story windows, electricity was fucked.

We survived on my mothers extensive collection of Roman Candles, although it certainly made the house smell.

• Did they taste nice?

• Didn’t eat them moron, used for lighting

• You can’t survive on candles when you don’t eat them.

• When I was a kid we used to have snow before Thanksgiving.  What happened to those days.

Blizzard of '78,  I was 10, living just south of Boston.  We lived across the street from the harbor. 2am the streets start flooding. the next morning at breakfast the water came into the houses, we had to be army evacuated.  Took two months to repair the house.  Was out of school for three days. It didn’t get flooded.

• The only time I ever enjoyed snow was before I had to go to school. I miss you, Mr. Washington.

• I got a snow day today, more like an ice day.

• I wish I had a snow day today, but instead I got an advanced calculus exam, and I’m quite sure I failed. Well it’s back to the hobo life for me.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.