Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Admins cleared out

• damn, i can’t believe all of this just ended after all these years
    but hell, love you guys, truly one of the greatest communities i’ve ever stumbled upon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mWLig0s_9k

• 0_1525260670091_21332.png

• alt text

• @god-king-takara said in Admins cleared out:

i blame women

the root of all evil strikes again

i was banned before the new owner thing

how was she?

• @colil said in Admins cleared out:

@god-king-takara said in Admins cleared out:

i blame women

the root of all evil strikes again

i was banned before the new owner thing

how was she?

all I’ll say is ppl are free to do what they want but women are the death knell for any online gaming community

• @atomic said in Admins cleared out:

@jetboom Mainly keeping the “brand” alive. I’d gladly purchase and host a dedicated box myself in order to at least keep this one of a kind community together instead of hitting delete. Just the trademark.

I know this is too early to say but “Gmod 2” is being made by facepunch and there is a good possibility that some of my friends and I will produce some games for that.

also please consider this; pass the torch

• I’ve spent so much time here… I just can’t say good bye, lets say see you later everyone :)

Your favourite Russian

And thanks a lot!

• @god-king-takara

the vaginal jew

• dang

questioned a lot whether playing zs so much over the years was worth it but in the end living with a qt zs gf

i guess i came out on top

K / skully signing off

• @atomic said in Admins cleared out:

@jetboom Mainly keeping the “brand” alive. I’d gladly purchase and host a dedicated box myself in order to at least keep this one of a kind community together instead of hitting delete. Just the trademark.

I know this is too early to say but “Gmod 2” is being made by facepunch and there is a good possibility that some of my friends and I will produce some games for that.

I know you don’t have time to develop for it so I’ll pass on that. Keeping stuff up isn’t an issue. It’s more the fact that no one is left to carry it along so I’m going to go ahead and just shut it down instead of have it fade out. If there were people I knew that wanted to keep going then I’d change my mind but the only ones remaining left after betraying a dire amount of trust. Had people actually cared about “nox” they would’ve shunned them, told them to fuck off, start scouring for new developers and a way to save it. Instead, absolutely nobody mentioned what was going on until I had to find out for myself.

The very same people who were just talking over voice to me for the past few days had betrayed a massive amount of trust and were acting like nothing was wrong. I found out from viewing logs that “nox regulars” were joining for 2 minutes to advertise another server while no admins banned them for said advertising, mostly because it was the admins doing it. Someone decided to also use the chaos to bring about his own personal drama that he had been brooding on for the past few weeks. Had they simply asked I would have likely given them full upload rights or the server itself but they chose to weasel around like sewer rats.

If anything has been clearer and taught to me from this and over the years in general: people do not respect a certain author, the entity (nox), or an idea. They respect whatever the machine feeding them the means to satiate their needs happens to be at the time, only if it coincides with their exact tastes, and never longer than it takes to find a new source of replenishment. That’s not only true in this case but in all cases of people splitting off to do their own thing. It was never amicable or indifferent, it was always bitter even when I gave them the tools needed to do it on a silver platter (releasing code those years ago). Everyone you interact with is likely two-faced of the utmost degree and I would rather not continue that. That’s not to say that everyone is like that, but the vast majority are.

I’m also not saying I would ever do it but anything I made in gmod2 would be 100% private with no collaborators. gmod9 style. That’s not to say that I would anyway. I don’t think there’s any point in what is essentially just C# on top of UE4.

• @JetBoom Hey since the official noxious server is gone what would you say would be a good server to get the community of the official server on, or at least that you would recommend as a good zs server in general? Also is there no chance at all of the official server coming back in the future at all? I had some really great times on there!

• @zork9898 your best bet is to find something as close to Nox ZS as possible. I know a couple servers with the updated ZS have sprung up since last night (including my own) so just check around.

• alt text

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Men, Men, and Men,

I am sending this message out to provide you all with my detailed journey on the Noxious Nigger Retardation Ride. It all started when my friend told me about NoxiousNet and its faggot retard owner, JetCunt. It then all boiled down to JetBang rambling on about how everyone is a fag and needs to shut up and fuck off like retards. I created an account, and I tried to understand the game. I asked JetBarnacle for help and he tried to tell me to fuck off. He was unwilling to help and acted like a typical virgin faggot. It all goes back to the day when his mother dropped him on his already oversized skull that contained a lack of a brain. The mutation within his brain set shivers down his spine, and he soon realized that indeed, he was the faggot himself. In making NoxiousNet, he showed the world how much of a big fat fucking loser that he truly is, and how is life will amount to nothing. Typically, someone like this is a shitter in real life. But with JetCrunch, it’s on a whole new level, hes a prime diarrhea doody shit fresh out the anus of a gorilla on steroids. I’ll make it plain and simple, I only played noxiousnet to appease JetFart, but when I saw his miniscule sad excuse for a male genitalia, I instantly regretted downloading garry’s mod and playing noxiousnet. I will never play again because the faggot retard owner will shut the server down like a fucking dumb fucking cunt shit retard. The end

Sincerely,
    Brandon, former Admin
    VIA Gorm

• dude that’s a nice looking d**k but why is Field Hammer saving pics of it?

• A MESSAGE FROM UR FRIENDLEE NEIGHBORHOOD DICK POLICE,
    I KNOW DOGS AND CATS WITH LARGER COCKS THAN YOURS YOU REMIND ME OF A MOSQUITO VERY THIN AND SHARP, MORE LIKE A PENCIL THAT’S PRACTICALLY READY TO SNAPPPPP. Sorry all caps, I have to shrink my font because even that’s bigger than your dick you wannabe moron piece of shit. I feel bad for any girl that has to lie to you when they say they feel it inside them. I feel bad for any girl that’s been forced to have any sort of online interaction with you because if they knew what you were packin, boy they would’ve went home years ago.

• e

• @jetboom OH NO I AM EXPOSED

Users

Topics