How the hell do you even get points?

• Banned

Seriously, it’s near impossible to get over 40 points in most games as the average ZS player.

It feels like everyone else does 3846347634 times more damage to the zombies on this server compared to me.

Before you use the stupid “git gud” excuse, I’ll have you know I’m a ZS expert, so don’t pull that unhelpful bullshit.

Devs, please, go on a field trip to another server and see how they handle point gains.

• @no_anime_police_blapstalker said in How the hell do you even get points?:

I’ll have you know I’m a ZS expert, so don’t pull that unhelpful bullshit.

I’ll need your dissertation and thesis in 24 hours.

• I find it really hard to believe that the average ZS player struggles to get more than 40 points in most games considering you have resupply crates and start with a decent amount of ammo with your guns if you get ammo in your loadout. This is assuming that every game lasts more than a wave.

Easiest way to get points is literally shoot zombies there’s really nothing to it. If you’re finding that you’re not gaining points and you’re losing a lot of ammo you’re either shooting at invulnerable zombies or missing your shots. It’s pretty easy to get 35 points and get a decent T2 like the magnum. After that it’s pretty smooth sailing.

If you find you can’t make points like that then you can either try repairing with the hammer or healing players; those can be quite good point builders in intense scenarios.

• carefully play around the garbage hitreg

• 0_1521674588286_original-1.gif

• Purchase Firearms And Kill.

• @no_anime_police_blapstalker

What are you talking about? Are you not actually hitting the zombies? Are you not dealing damage? The game even gives you like 30+ points just for surviving! Almost everyone has over 40 points!

Post what you usually spend your worth on and we’ll be able to give you some pointers hopefully.

• kys scott

• aim for the head

• On average I get about 130 points a game and i’m a fucking retard. So you’re wrong buddy

• buying a hammer and afk repairing something can net you over 100+ points if there are zombies, you don’t even have to attack the zombies to make points in the game so really it all boils down to you being shit.

• Please just lock these ‘how do I get points?’ threads straight away, it’s just spam

Also Git Gud

• The less points for the kleiners, the more for the pros. Happy days.

• Banned

@gatekeeper said in How the hell do you even get points?:

I find it really hard to believe that the average ZS player struggles to get more than 40 points in most games considering you have resupply crates and start with a decent amount of ammo with your guns if you get ammo in your loadout. This is assuming that every game lasts more than a wave.

Easiest way to get points is literally shoot zombies there’s really nothing to it. If you’re finding that you’re not gaining points and you’re losing a lot of ammo you’re either shooting at invulnerable zombies or missing your shots. It’s pretty easy to get 35 points and get a decent T2 like the magnum. After that it’s pretty smooth sailing.

If you find you can’t make points like that then you can either try repairing with the hammer or healing players; those can be quite good point builders in intense scenarios.

Except the fucking cancerous autist devs on this server have set all the point gain values to -1.

@prof-dru said in How the hell do you even get points?:

@no_anime_police_blapstalker

What are you talking about? Are you not actually hitting the zombies? Are you not dealing damage? The game even gives you like 30+ points just for surviving! Almost everyone has over 40 points!

Post what you usually spend your worth on and we’ll be able to give you some pointers hopefully.

I spend it on the shotgun and both ammo boxes.

Also, I am hitting the zombies, but everyone manages to get the hits in the first.

@dark-noob said in How the hell do you even get points?:

aim for the head

I AM

@yabblah said in How the hell do you even get points?:

buying a hammer and afk repairing something can net you over 100+ points if there are zombies, you don’t even have to attack the zombies to make points in the game so really it all boils down to you being shit.

Except the zombies usually die to other players that steal points I could have before they can scratch the cade.

@skiddies said in How the hell do you even get points?:

Please just lock these ‘how do I get points?’ threads straight away, it’s just spam

Also Git Gud

GO FUCKING PUT A FUCKING BULLET FUCKING THROUGH YOUR FUCKING BRAIN

• The gamemode automatically puts a shadow point reducer on anyone who joins our server if it detects you have played for the majority of your time on another server. It should go away if you stay on nox long enough.

• @no_anime_police_blapstalker your aim is shit then

• @no_anime_police_blapstalker said in How the hell do you even get points?:

@skiddies said in How the hell do you even get points?:

Please just lock these ‘how do I get points?’ threads straight away, it’s just spam

Also Git Gud

GO FUCKING PUT A FUCKING BULLET FUCKING THROUGH YOUR FUCKING BRAIN

alt text

• This post is deleted!

• We’ve been found out. Yes I can see your point gain is -1 in the database.

• Banned

@the-darker-one

Except Zombies.zone, HG, and FWKZT (just a few examples) know how to run a ZS server that isn’t shit.

So why should I be punished on a shit server for choosing not to play on shit servers?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.