Can we get rid of this already? #2

• Like in previous topik, remove this shit from server:
    0_1521204054366_20180316153228_1.jpg

Mute surpass + didnt learn lesson (zmain nonstop)

0_1521203861395_20180316153239_1.jpg
    suiciding before wave start/ignoring volunter system

• I don’t think ZMaining is the issue at all for the most part. As you said, people who ignore the volunteer system and use detpacks to suicide should be dealt with.

• Banned

Just an info.
    I have created second account as this is the thread that may make an admin to take action against me and I don’t have any way to contact the admin BUT to create another account. This account will not be used for posting/commenting anywhere else.

1. Suiciding before round begins allows me to choose starting zombie class.
    2. I did suicided but in the end I was only one zombie so there is literally no difference between doing THIS and volunteering. I did not damage any prop, interacted with anything or etc.
    3. Since when changing names is mute surpass?
    4. Since when Zmaining is punishable?

• @doomangelblade2 The issue is when people use detpacks AFTER the round starts, when volunteers are already chosen, making the zombie team larger by one player at the very start.

• It’s not wrong to go zombie at any time. Because I mean you can just walk into the spawn.

The only time I ever punish people is if they break props after the zombies are picked (with C4), because it’s essentially griefing the other team.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.