[ZS] Scale Phasing Speed/Sigil Timer Reductions when hit to the direct damage taken.

• It’s a bit silly to be able to lock someone out of a teleport by going headcrab and completely resetting their timer/slowing them down. Resetting the timer back to zero is a bit harsh. Maybe make it so how much damage you take reduces your phasing speed/teleport progress a bit. Low damage sources shouldn’t be able to have the same impact as a higher damage source i.e. Tickle being able to punish players from inside the cade for relative ease vs. getting a hit in as a poison zombie. I’m not going to suggest values for how much your timer/speed will be reduced, this is just a suggestion in the light of complaints about this topic.

• Make anything over 20 dmg a complete reset and scale it down from that.

• hmm. NO

• human mains BTfO

• why would you want it to get changed? I love brains!

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with punishing people who don’t have headcrabs on lockdown/think they can just camp a sigil until the last piece of the barricade is wacking them in the shins while spraying green fire jizz all over the place.

Keep up or get left behind.

• Just invest in a zapper next to the sigil, problem solved.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.