HUNT DOWN THE MAP STEALER

• With the release of Hunt Down the Retarded, I found some very interesting similarities in this game.

Hmmm…
    alt text
    HMMMMMMMMM…
    0_1519877228881_b528ea83-004b-47b8-ac09-daa59c310c99-image.png
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM…
    alt text
    YES. HOW INTERESTING.
    alt text

• If you didn’t get it. These are both ZS maps.
    The top one is (Russian?) Barrel Factory.
    and the second is Scrap metal.

• So the game has some zs maps. What’s the big deal?

• @stormbie
    You’re an idiot.
    You have to pay 25.00$ for this shitty, buggy, broken game.
    It steals assets from other games/mods without permission.

I highly doubt they asked to use these maps.

“What’s the big deal” is a pretty fucking big deal when you’re profiting off other people’s work that have submitted it for free.

• @fragger said in HUNT DOWN THE MAP STEALER:

@stormbie
    You’re an idiot.

I highly doubt

So just because of baseless suspicion you’re going to slander people’s years of hard work? And call others who say otherwise idiots? Kawoofish gave permission to use his stuff, bet you didn’t even know he was the map maker. Lmao I don’t know why I wasted my time writing this to a loser who didn’t even buy the game.

• @the-darker-one
    Because it’s fucking terrible. It doesn’t pass that the other assets were stolen.

It’s pretty fucking bad when you have to noclip through walls to get to the next level, or to have to watch the AI stumble across the map.

The cutscenes were the only redeemable aspect of the game, everything felt hacked together.

Years of hard work doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to be good. Stanley’s Parable was initially a mod that then became good. It’s because it didn’t take without permission and it was a unique interesting concept; of having the player challenge the narrator.

The game looks rather bland to me. I’ve seen the reviews.

Argue otherwise.

Sweet job with the ad hominem, it really drove your point home. Really flexes your intellect and personality.

• So the game has some zs maps. What’s the big deal?

• 25$ of stolen shit and sfm cutscenes
    0_1519912060513_risitas.jpg

• We get it. Shit game with stolen assets.

You’re trying to point out something we already knew and don’t care about.

• The creator is a pony fucker, what were you expecting?

• @fragger Sweet job with the damage control when you were proven wrong.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.