0.5x A Press's Assorted Suggestions That I Can't Be Bothered To Make Seperate Threads For

• Banned

Deployables:
    -Medbag: A deployable that acts similar to the resupply crate, but gives healing instead.

Trinkets:
    -Scrap Armor: A trinket that reduces damage taken by 35%.

-Sawtooth Clip: Attacks have a 15% chance to cause bleeding, dealing 50 damage over 7.5 seconds. Also always gibs killed enemies.

Weapons:
    -Paintball Gun: A T1 SMG with a 35 round capacity and 15 damage. Shoots blue paintballs, because the color in the blue paint comes from blueberries, which are high in antioxidants, and zombies are hurt by antioxidants. Which is probably why it hurts zombies.

-“Plasmor” Pulse Shotgun: A pulse shotgun which shoots a single large energy ball similar to the Combine AR2’s altfire instead of a laser lightshow.

“Thanatos” Heavy Sniper: Has high damage and a 3 round magazine, and upon impact on anything, the bullet splits into 5 small shrapnel pieces flying off in random directions, affected by gravity.

“Sabertooth” Battle Rifle: 25 round magazine, high damage, average recoil. Each shot has a 20% chance to not use ammo when firing.

Other:
    -Order maps on the voting screen with the ones that haven’t been played recently in the top left and the maps that have been played recently in the bottom right.

More ideas will be added to this list as I get the ideas for them.

• alt text :call_me_tone5: :horse:

• I’m not going to lie these are all bad. Please think about your suggestions more.

• @halfanapress said in 0.5x A Press’s Assorted Suggestions That I Can’t Be Bothered To Make Seperate Threads For:

-“Plasmor” Pulse Shotgun: A pulse shotgun which shoots a single energy ball similar to the Combine AR2’s altfire instead of a laser lightshow.

shotgun

• busted a hugeeeee nut…read this and you ruined it for me. asshole

• Banned

@ritzbits said in 0.5x A Press’s Assorted Suggestions That I Can’t Be Bothered To Make Seperate Threads For:

@halfanapress said in 0.5x A Press’s Assorted Suggestions That I Can’t Be Bothered To Make Seperate Threads For:

-“Plasmor” Pulse Shotgun: A pulse shotgun which shoots a single energy ball similar to the Combine AR2’s altfire instead of a laser lightshow.

shotgun

It’s a pulse shotgun in a different sense that also doesn’t destroy your framerate.

• dude what

• @halfanapress Explain this one to me. Are you implying that the Oberon reduces your fps by a large amount every time it’s fired? Or is it the impact effect of each bullet? And are you using an Alienware prebuilt laptop for this to happen?

• Banned

@the-darker-one said in 0.5x A Press’s Assorted Suggestions That I Can’t Be Bothered To Make Seperate Threads For:

@halfanapress Explain this one to me. Are you implying that the Oberon reduces your fps by a large amount every time it’s fired? Or is it the impact effect of each bullet? And are you using an Alienware prebuilt laptop for this to happen?

Well, on another server, there’s a preround pulse shotgun with a TWENTY round multishot, and I had a round where a ton of people used it, and even on a good rig, it can drop the framerate at least by a little.

• @halfanapress This is NoXiousNet, an online community that provides quality servers and games such as Zombie Survival. That scenario you described would never happen normally in our game because it would have to make it past our QA process. I also fail to see how the unadulterated idiocy of other servers you just described has anything to do with ours.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.