[ZS] Gating Meta Loadouts behind Debuffs?

• Is this the correct thing to realistically do?

The prototypical and common role for players is to shoot. The arguably best and the loadout that has made sense thematically is a loadout with a Tier 1 that allows you to get a Tier 2, you also start with ammo from the worth menu make use of the Tier 1 and the Tier 2 you’re going to get.

The only issue with this right now, is to get any good distance with starting ammo, you need to start with the maximum amount of ammo for both respective weapons. This takes around 110-130 worth (depending on what Tier 1) you use. Being this way, it gates those loadouts, those easy to start with common loadouts away from newer players. Especially now that debuffs have been made less useful, is it realistically right to make debuffs mandatory to use a very standard shooting loadout?

Another consideration is how the skill tree might make it a bit harder to get all the worth points you want now.

What I would propose is either, if this is a problem

• Reduce the price of Tier 1 starter weapons. They have been reduced in effectiveness recently, so making them a bit easier to get probably doesn’t hurt the gamemode that much in terms of raw firepower. The Patient Zero buff to zombies is provably effective at helping zombies deal with spawn camps.
    • Reduce the price of ammo in the worth menu. This could encourage various types of ammo hoarding if done by too much, however.

Debuffs might need their worth values adjusted after this, if it is done.

• reduce gun price * edited *

• Reduce the price of Tier 1 starter weapons. They have been reduced in effectiveness recently, so making them a bit easier to get probably doesn’t hurt the gamemode that much in terms of raw firepower. The Patient Zero buff to zombies is provably effective at helping zombies deal with spawn camps.

• I’d say that lowering the price of tier 1 guns is probably the better route. That should make it more reliable for people who go medic or cader to get their loadouts without debuffs too. Patient Zero should counteract the buff.

• I could reliably make a debuff-free dps build without taking a worthiness perk or two? Yes puh-LEEZ.

And yes, my vote is for guns as well.

• guns price reduction

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.