Rubber?

• Any chance of perma rubber getting reduced? Thanks.

• Explain to me the following: Why were you griefing when you previously known to have been rubber hammered before for griefing?

• It wasn’t intentional griefing to be honest. It was something I was experimenting with but I didn’t intend to ruin that game. But let me be clear that I’m not arguing about being given a rubber hammer because it did affect that game. The main point I’m making is that I don’t think it should be permanent, especially keeping in mind that I’m a generally good-natured player who often helps in games.

Also, as a side point, other people have griefed a game recently (intentional or not) with no repercussions from the admins.

I’m sorry that I griefed.

• Also, as a side point, other people have griefed a game recently (intentional or not) with no repercussions from the admins.

So, why did you not report it? How did they grief?

It wasn’t intentional griefing to be honest.

I griefed “accidentally” by making a prop monster that could kill? When you could have actually made a cade or not picked up a hammer?

• Complete load of bollocks. People were telling you to stop over voice chat, you continued and look what happened.

• Well, on the occasions I was in-game while the griefing happened, I wasn’t sure reporting would make a difference. Another time, I wasn’t in-game, and a popular player (allegedly) disconnected after taking heal in a ZE game. Got demo banned for one hour then back on after that.

Like I said, I was experimenting and I didn’t know it was going to take off like it did. Other players earlier that day were making prop monsters and they didn’t move and I was just trying to copy that. Not an excuse, but I wasn’t trying to kill people.

Bondy I cannot remember anyone telling me over voice chat to stop.

As a cader, I could have griefed many other ways if I wanted to ruin the game. So as I said, I didn’t intend to grief.

• Utter horseshit. You keep up this bogus narrative and you’ll probably end up getting perma-snailed as well.

• @sally-mcsaggytits Said player got banned for a week after doing disconnecting with heal.

• Ah, fair enough. Still don’t think a perma hammer ban is fair. I actually died at the beginning of a game because I was trapped in props I couldn’t lift out of my way.

• 0_1512237558981_ok.png

• Klonshite, I think you really must be gay for me. You clearly have an obsession for me.

• just because u look at a chimp in the zoo doesn’t mean u wanna fuk it

• @sally-mcsaggytits said in Rubber?:

Klonshite, I think you really must be gay for me. You clearly have an obsession for me.

There’s no need to project.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.