A note of my disdain

• Even HG has better staff than you degenerates. Any attempt to speak with you children is usually met with incomprehensible screams of pathetic mental retardation, as is to be expected from genetic failures such as you. Your mother didn’t just drop you as an infant, they kicked you down the stairs repeatedly. It is most perplexing as to how you wastes of oxygen are even remotely coherent, let alone have the aptitude to even start a damned computer. Go ahead, ban my ass for having an IQ at least 80 points higher than yours. I’m sure you’ll be able to manage without me, speaking in primitive moans and grunts. The slowest drooling morons, all gather to a place such as this. Woe unto any intellectual dare set foot into this whore house, damned are they!

NoXiousNet: a truely toxic community

• To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Zombie Survival. The gameplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the points will go over a typical zombies’ head. There’s also humans’ nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their gameplay- their personal philosophy draws heavily from shitposting, for instance. The danboards understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these balance changes, to realise that they’re not just different- they say something deep about META. As a consequence kleiners who dislike Zombie Survival truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in humans’ existential catchphrase “heal me,” which itself is a cryptic reference to a Russian epic, “A nu chiki-briki i v damki!”. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the admins’ genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Pukepus tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

• @raox

Surely there is not a man, woman, nor child that is more inbred and worthless as you.

• “FUCKING TOXIC CUM UNITY ISNT CATERING TO MY DEGENERATE FETISHES” - This is how retarded you sound, kid.

• @the-darker-one

Fetishes? Oh, I beg to differ. It is not in my most deviant thoughts do I ever even imagine taking such pleasure in idiots like you.

• Not only a degenerate horse fucker but can’t even formulate a proper sentence. Try and climb a tall ladder to drop yourself headfirst kiddo.

• Let’s get this out here right now. I’m a 23 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155. My political beliefs are liberal and leftist, I listen to Metal and I enjoy violent movies, books and videogames, and I’ve been a Christian since birth. Baptised, confirmed of my own free will, son of a priest (who are pretty notorious for rebelling against their father’s religious beliefs just for the sake of it). I’m part of the Anglican Church of England, which is pretty much the result of Henry the 8th getting pissed off with the catholics not allowing him to divorce his wife(s). We’re the state religion of the UK, if you could even say the UK has one, we’re pretty liberal about most things, women priests, gay priests, homosexuals in general, sex before marriage, contraception, we take the modern, reasonable way of looking at all of them. At the end of the day, the Bible taught us about forgiveness and being excellent to one another. It had a bit of a round-about way of doing it but what do you expect for a 2000 year old book written entirely by clerical males? It’s gonna be a bit out of date, you’ve gotta read it in context.

• @the-darker-one said in A note of my disdain:

Not only a degenerate horse fucker but can’t even formulate a proper sentence. Try and climb a tall ladder to drop yourself headfirst kiddo.

Well, isn’t that ironic. You mock my writing, yet you yourself are depraved of grammar.

Do the world a favor, and kill yourself.

• My name is not important… What is important is what I’m going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it’s carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred… and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It’s time for me to kill… and it’s time for me to die. :racehorse:

• @brad90x Spoken like a true lone child raised by a single mom.

• 0_1508790467933_AAAAA.png

@brad90x Spoken like a true lone child raised by a single mom.

Quite specific. My guess is you never even had a mother. Probably abused by daddy, weren’t you?

• Try to not make yourself look retarded next time you reply (pro-tip: you won’t)

• @the-darker-one

Oh, did I offend the little man-child administrator?

• Lmfao how ass annihilated do u have 2 b 2 project this hard. Legally change your name to Buttstalion2001 u child LOL

Lmfao how ass annihilated do u have 2 b 2 project this hard. Legally change your name to Buttstalion2001 u child LOL

Now look who can’t properly formulate a sentence…

• alt text

• 0_1508791819318_remnic3.jpg

• your an moran rotfl

if u keep doing this much autismal u will collapse under yur own stupid. “I LOVE DIK” - U (<-ROLF)_

• alt text

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.