Ban Request

• Ban Request

Involved players

• Arty | STEAM_0:1:31017062
    • ded | STEAM_0:0:49515281

Reason
    Whilst we were playing, i teleported to A, and what looked like a boss entered through the broken cade.
    i hurried back, and said “A” was going down, and that it would be dead soon. Arty and Ded spammed the
    chat with “Voteban Frame” then, around 11 people decided to vote to ban me with no clear reason whilst
    they didn’t know what is going on, among other things such as verbal abuse, which i think you will have no
    problem finding once you look through the console, since i cannot seem to find it, because your ZS does use
    Hell of alot of commands, which made it impossible for me to find the clear evidence myself, though the verbal
    abuse was to be expected of immature people.

so i have come to the conclusion that they need a verbal warning or a ban for the stunt they pulled, which includes the abuse of the /Voteban command, since i have broken no rules, and i even know what their comeback would be.

"you griefed, so everyone left “A” early"
    well that is easily fixed, since they have a tendency to do it very often themselves, i did it by mistake, and if i am to be punished for that, then those two definitely need a longer punishment that i, and the evidence can be found in your
    Master Console, unless you despise work.

What do i hope to accomplish by this?
    nothing other than children getting the punishment they deserve, since i highly doubt that this topic will be looked at with
    serious eyes, since there seems to be some favoritism going on in here. which i find highly unprofessional.

Picture
    https://imgur.com/a/kVbk9

so if i haven’t provided enough evidence then i ask of you to find it in the console, which you have and i know you can
    since i am a former server owner myself and have clear understanding of how your server works. not to mention that
    i have been playing on this server for a long time

• nice iq

• @framefilmstudioyt said in Ban Request:

so if i haven’t provided enough evidence then i ask of you to find it in the console, which you have and i know you can
    since i am a former server owner myself and have clear understanding of how your server works. not to mention that
    i have been playing on this server for a long time

I really doubt that. You’re really stupid. Sounds to me like you owned a DarkRP server or something and that’s your claim to fame.

Here’s the chat log since you aren’t diligent enough to find it: https://noxiousnet.com/logs/localhost_27015/2017_10_06/log043.txt

You were probably spreading misinformation about a sigil, and now you’ve backpedaled and come up with a dumb excuse.

Fri Oct 6 18:24:35 2017 <STEAM_0:0:91875747> BB-MiS: ‘hurr A is lost even though we still have two max health props’

Fri Oct 6 18:21:53 2017 <STEAM_0:0:30402831> FrameFilmStudioYT [Team Say | Survivors]: depending what you mean by safe.

Fri Oct 6 18:26:13 2017 <STEAM_0:0:30402831> FrameFilmStudioYT: by allowing the boss to enter, you gave the other zombies a reason to attack A
    Fri Oct 6 18:26:16 2017 <STEAM_0:1:14024224> (SLOMO): what are you talking about
    Fri Oct 6 18:26:20 2017 <STEAM_0:1:117771723> 2DiE4: Jesus
    Fri Oct 6 18:26:20 2017 <STEAM_0:0:49515281> ded✅: the boss was dead

Fri Oct 6 18:27:31 2017 <STEAM_0:0:30402831> FrameFilmStudioYT: Go ahead and voteban me, not to brag but i doubt the first people who abuse the voteban, will get away from it.

There’s no vote mute to stop you spreading false information so they turned to vote ban.

• youre request is being processing

deny

• It seems odd that you don’t seem to remember about 10 people yelling in your face that sigil A was still safe for one more entire wave, or that you left out that the boss never broke though the cade and you kept repeatedly telling everyone to leave A despite not even being there or checking to see if it was safe, causing a relatively safe barricade and sigil to fall from everyone thinking it was about to break.

Also, if you’re seriously butt-blasted about people making fun of you, let alone the internet, I don’t think you “have been playing on this server for a long time”. If you’re seriously this sensitive about people being “toxic”, I suggest you go back to your former safespace server.

• @raox

i find your comment highly unprofessional

so what are you going to do with the “/voteban” Abuse?

• @mis

unfortuneatley “A” got compromised. and fixed afterwards, 1½ minutes went by “yes i counted the time”, thence it fell.
    which makes me in the right.

• @tyler1274

Denied?

how come?

the voteban abuse happened and are you going to ignore that?

• @mis
    and unfortunately i was inside of “A” when it got compromised, and everyone left for “B” and returned shortly after to fix it only for it to fall 1½ min after

• @mis

don’t get me wrong MiS, i don’t really care about the verbal abuse, since i could care less of what children are saying
    i also stated in my topic that “it was to be expected”, or are you blind?, i recommend you stop twisting my words now

• Verdict: butt blasted

• @raox
    Define i don’t seem to understand the slang you are using

• RECTUM RAVAGED

• @raox said in Ban Request:

AVAGED

i fail to understand raox, please do act professional and use proper terms since you are acting like a “child”

• 0_1507333318582_enough2.jpg

• @raox
    a?

• @framefilmstudioyt

why didnt yuo reply to me?

• @zeldabro

so sorry i missed your reply

• itt: alt text

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.