https://forum.noxiousnet.com/post/287493
    ritzbits May 28, 2015, 8:59 AM
    strawberry sunrise fruit smoothie
    1 banana
    1 cup orange juice
    1 cup plain yogurt
    1 cup ice
    1 cup (frozen) strawberries
    2 tbsp sweetener (e.g. organic agave syrup)

D Donny May 28, 2015, 10:22 AM
    @ritzbits:

strawberry sunrise fruit smoothie
    1 banana
    1 cup orange juice
    1 cup plain yogurt
    1 cup ice
    1 cup (frozen) strawberries
    2 tbsp sweetener (e.g. organic agave syrup)

^ wrong

1 cup orange juice
    1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
    1 cup fresh or unsweetened frozen strawberries
    2 medium bananas, peeled, cut up and frozen
    1 teaspoon ground flax seed (optional)
    6 - 8 ice cubes
    Fresh strawberries (optional)

^ correct

God-King Takara May 28, 2015, 10:25 AM
    i had a really weird dream last night…i’ve attributed it to my supplements

i can’t remember all of it but right before i woke up i was in a house that just got raided by cops and it was all dilapidated and shit (think swat 4 mixed with se7en), cops just arrested a fat 50s male and began searching the place. i was helping them search and i found underneath the stairs a door sized cutout in the carpet with a piece of string connected to a small plastic ball (think those pulldown stairs for attics). i call it out and we pull on it, and a super-pale guy jumps out scared as hell screaming and shouting for help, calm him down and he breaks down and says how the old guy made him fuck stuff or whatever and trapped him in his house in the basement. we look down into the basement and see it’s just the set of stairs that lead to a freezer blocking the entire basement, just at the foot, and it’s open

looking inside from the top i saw a plastic chinese takeout tray with a peachish coloured mass with noticable capillaries which made me think it was human, and as some guy reached inside a severed black guy’s head falls out of nowhere from the ceiling and dangles, bit of neck gore with it. as he starts poking around in the freezer moving a wall of flesh around, it erupts and a load of guts comes out of it

then i woke up. i don’t want to take these pills anymore

• Banned

@ritzbits very tasty enjoy
    0_1502891124640_hotdog_toothpaste.jpg

• Objectively best not up for debate hollandaise sauce

separate 4 egg yolks. Either throw away the whites or use it for biscuit glaze/fatass diet omelettes or whatever.
    1 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice
    1/2 Cup melted butter
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
    Very small pinch of thyme, no more than 1/4 teaspoon
    Few drops of worcestershire sauce
    Few drops of your favorite hot sauce if desired.

Use a double boiler or any metal bowl that can fit about halfway into a pot, or at least above the level of a fair amount of water. Make sure the water isn’t touching the underside of the bowl and bring the water to a sizzle, shouldn’t be boiling or you’re probably just going to make shitty scrambled eggs. Whisk all the ingredients except for the butter into a bowl and then transfer the contents into the double boiler, continuing to whisk thoroughly. After it’s all mixed into the bowl and starting to settle, add the melted butter. Whisk until the sauce takes on a thick, creamy consistency and turns opaque. Add salt and pepper to taste and drizzle over eggs benedict.

The eggs benedict itself is canadian bacon, a toasted english muffin (or croissant), and a poached egg with the sauce drizzled over it. If you’re dumb and can’t poach eggs, you can cheat by using a mug and a microwave. The microwave method takes a bit of trial and error so you may end up wasting a few eggs at first. http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-poach-an-egg-in-the-microwave-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-125453

• yum :candy:

• Chicken and broccoli

Ingredients:

• 1 chicken breast
    • 1 broccoli

Recipe:

1. Line a baking dish with parchment paper to make cleaning up easier
    2. Put the chicken breast(s) in the lined baking dish
    3. (Optional) Oil the chicken (use avocado oil and throw that ‘vegetable oil’ (whatever that really is) away you fucking savage). Massage some spice onto the chicken like tumeric or paprika or something.
    4. Put baking dish in your oven and turn it on, probably 350 or 375 F, whatever’s the default temperature on mine
    5. Wait until the juices are clear or the internal temperature is at least 74 C
    6. Take the baking dish out of the oven and let the chicken rest while you prepare the broccoli
    7. Prepare the broccoli (cut off the florets, peel and cut the stalk) (if you don’t eat the stalk you’re a fucking retard)
    8. Enjoy!

Smoked ham and salad

Ingredients:

• Smoked ham (any quantity)
    • Lettuce (any quantity, may include other vegetable)

Recipe:

1. (Optional) Put the smoked ham on a plate and the salad in a bowl.
    2. Enjoy!

• iron chef nxn edition

• So recently I thought to myself basically everywhere on Earth motherfuckers are making tea, practically all day.
    I got myself a little kettle and bought some pack of random teas, some amazon prime shit and started trying them all.

Some are complete ass but there’s one that tastes like fucking fruity pebbles, I shit you not.

A lemon and orange black tea from a brand called Taylors. Literally warm fruity pebbles in tea form. I’ve struck gold.

I found the amazon link, I’ve gone full shill for this fucking tea.

• Brunswick “South Will Rise Again” Stew
    Going to need a slow cooker. This shit takes 8 hours to make, get it started in the morning.

1 Roasted chicken, shredded and deboned
    1 chopped onion
    1 pound country style pork ribs
    Can of diced tomatoes
    3/4 cup ketchup
    Roughly half a 10oz bottle of steak sauce
    1/2 Cup cider vinegar
    2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
    1 tablespoon favorite hot sauce
    Juice from 1 lemon
    2 cubes chicken bouillon
    1/2 tablespoon black pepper
    1 can corn
    1 cup lima beans
    1 tablespoon veggie oil

Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown the ribs. Transfer to slow cooker. Toss the onion in the skillet and cook until tender, then transfer to slow cooker. Put the shredded chicken in the slow cooker and start mixing in the ketchup, tomatoes, steak sauce, worcestershire, hot sauce, vinegar, lemon, bouillon and pepper.

Put the lid on and let it all sit for 6 hours on high heat. Remove ribs, debone, shred, and replace. Add the corn and lima beans and give it another 2 hours covered on high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.