PROBLEM: SPAWN POINTS

• Hello everyone, I’m french so excuse me for the few mistakes. Actually I got a zs server but the spawn points doesn’t work. I mean that zombies spawn everywhere and sometimes on player or exactly at the place they died. I don’t understand why because it also happends on objectiv maps where the spawns are already set for human and zombies. Please help me to fix it !

• “It doesn’t work” doesn’t tell us anything.

What did you do to it

• Ok so actually there is just the gamemod download on github in my gamemodes. And if i run a map like zs_the_pub_v7, the zombies spawn outside the house to defend but also inside this one. On other zs maps the zombies spawn on human and sometimes at the place they died. I wanted to know how to fix it and if the problem isn’t coming from the due that the map as to be supported in zombiesurvival/gamemode/maps ?

• While searching a solution, I found folders in entities names info_zombiespawn and logical_dynamicspawning. Is there something to configure in those files ?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.