/Label and emote pitch

• Good day!
    First of; I’m not sure if this is the correct category to post this in, please correct me for future reference.

So, I’ve been playing on the Zombie Survival server for over seven years and finally came to buying diamond membership.
    Now, I wanted to set up a /label, but this command doesn’t seem to do anything. Accordingly from what I’ve heard a little menu should pop up.
    I’ve asked for help on the server, but mostly the replies went from “it works for me” to “kys,” as befits the server’s community (which I love.)

If I may add; I’ve fooled around with the emote pitch slider in the options, but this also has no effect, whilst it clearly works for others.

Unboubtedly I’m missing something or doing something wrong, so any help is greatly appreciated!
    Regards,
    Stark Raving Mad

• type /label like you’re typing in chat, it’ll parse all the same tags. “/label hello”

• Thanks for the help, Raox!
    I’ve used the /label “my label” thing but nothing seemed to happen. I would type it in chat, and the text would not appear in the chatbox itself, implying it worked, I guess. So at first I though the new label had to be approved or something first, so I waited.

To today, I still haven’t managed to set up a label for myself, and the emote pitch still doesn’t work properly either, apart from the “rofl” emote. Not a single other emote has its pitch changed.

Sure, the vote multiplier is handy, and I’m happy to support the server, but other than this I benefited nothing from my generous donation.

Regards,
    Stark Raving Mad

• @Stark-Raving-Mad You need to be looking at the object you want to label for it to work, a you can’t simply place them in thin air.

The emote pitch doesn’t work for every emote unfortunately, however there are other benefits to having diamond such as the store discount, and reserved slots when the server fills up.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.