Thanks for the Great Gamemode

• I wanted to stop in to give my compliments to the folks responsible for ZS, as I’ve found it to be very enjoyable over the years. After first buying Gmod in 2011, ZS was the first thing I tried and I’ve been hooked ever since. That perfect balance when a couple dozen each humans and zombies are going at it is among the most fun experiences I’ve had in any game, so thanks for creating and maintaining it. Nox has, of course, always been the best place to play it, not only because it has the best version but also because you can join and not have to worry about hearing a bunch of stupid kids screaming in your ear. That’s not easy to find these days.

Lately though I’ve been experiencing the strangest bug in which I randomly die as human. It’s the darndest thing because it doesn’t seem to happen to anyone else and only happens to me when I’m a human, so unfortunately it puts a bit of a damper on my enjoyment of the game. Must be my video card drivers or something.

Anyway until I can find the time to troubleshoot my issue I think I’ll take the hint and bow out. It’s been lots of fun but it’s probably for the best that I use my spare time for something more constructive anyway. But thanks and props to everyone involved with this thing. You’ve done great work.

• ARE U RUSSEL?

• RUSSEL THE RUSTLED RETARD?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.