The Darker One last edited by The Darker One
- Added a new Tier 6 weapon based on a reworked Dominator: “Colossus” Mass Driver. Uses 2 rifle rounds to fire a shot which pierces through several zombies. Deals incredibly high damage in a shot, but has a very long reload time.
- Added a skill unlock throwable: Corrosive Gas Grenade. Zombies in the area when it starts releasing gas take damage over time and lose damage resistance leaving them more vulnerable to other weapons. Lasts for decent time. Cannot be bought in worth, only for 50 points in the arsenal.
- Your remort level now appears on the scoreboard if you have remorted, with a color depending on the level at certain thresholds.
- Added new Ghoul variant: Elder Ghoul - Has less health, slower move speed and no enfeeble on attack but throws poison and sprays poison when
- Added new wave 6 zombie: Eradicator - High health, movement speed, damage
and can revive if not killed by a headshot.
- Added a basic implementation of a cading friends system. Anyone you to add to your friends can remove your nails. This can be done by clicking the heart on their name on the scoreboard. If they have added you as a friend the heart will appear green. This does not carry over games yet, but does allow you to permit removal of your nails to someone without them taking a penalty.
- Added new Ass Kicker variant: Shit Slapper - a torso version of the Ass Kicker with less speed and more health.
- Started the expansion of impact mines into the explosive ammo type by adding a new Tier 5 - “Broadside” Missile Launcher. Generic as far as explosive weapons go in this category, fires explosive missiles with a considerable AoE. They can be remotely detonated by pressing right click.
- Added a new Fresh Dead variant: Agile Dead. Very flimsy variant of Fresh Dead that has a unified damage multiplier and can climb walls slowly.
- Added a new skill: Soft Detonation. Reduces the amount of damage you take from weapons that are explosive damage (they deafen you if you take damage from them, compared to other AoE weapons that don’t use this damage type). The downside is you lose explosive radius with these weapons.
- Increased the damage of the Tempest from 27.5 to 29.
- Reduced the price of Flash Bombs from 30 to 25.
- Honed weapons now grant +19% damage and Perfected weapons grant up +35% damage up from +18% and +27% respectively.
- Red Marrow is now 5 units faster and does a very minor amount of AoE damage when activating his blood shield. The range is practically melee limited.
- Reduced push broom knockback from 190 to 90
- Zeus projectile speed reduced from 1600 to 1100
- Egocentric’s self damage reduction is now 35% and Blast Proof is 45%. Blast Proof reload speed penalty slightly decreased and draw speed penalty slightly increased.
- Master Chef’s chance for food drops has been increased by about 2% (1 in 14).
- Increased the duration of the Strength Shot boost.
- Increased Annabelle damage from 70.5 -> 72. Slightly reduced the fire rate on it to compensate.
- Increased the delay on the Artemis reload time by 0.25 seconds.
- Decreased the reload speed penalty on the Juggernaut.
- Increased the damage of the Quicksilver from 75 -> 78.5. Removed the reload speed penalty from it.
- Silencer cone spread decreased by 20% or so.
- Increased the damage of Shadow Walkers and Skeletal Walkers to be 5 less than regular zombies, putting them at 27 damage.
- Increased the health of Shadow Walkers from 175 to 190, so they at least health close to as much health as a Ghoul.
- Increased the speed of Skeletal Walkers from 140 to 150, so they can at least keep up with regular zombies and ghouls.
- The Tiny Slug now reloads like a shotgun (making it operate more consistently) and has a clip size of 4. Should deal considerable burst damage now, but can’t reload too quickly.
- Reduced the reload speed of the Nova Colt slightly.
- Slightly increased the SCAR accuracy increase from its passive.
- Reduced the tier of Night Vision Goggles from 2 to 1.
- Reduced the tier of Targeting Visor from 2 to 1.
- Reduced the tier of Loading Exoskeleton from 2 to 1.
- Reduced the tier of Hemo-Adrenal Converter I from 2 to 1.
- Reduced the tier of Kevlar Underlay from 3 to 2.
- Reduced the tier of Force Dampening Field Emitter from 3 to 2.
- Reduced the tier of Power Gauntlet from 4 to 3.
- Reduced the tier of Antitoxin Package from 4 to 3.
- Reduced the tier of Olympian Frame from 4 to 2.
- Reduced the tier of Auto Recovery System from 3 to 2.
- Reduced Night Vision Goggles worth from 15 to 10.
- Reduced Vitality Package I worth from 25 to 20.
- EOD Vest now has -35% from -25% explosive damage reduction, -50% from -25% fire damage reduction and -5% from -10% from self damage reduction.
- Increased Instructions Manual deployable pack time from -15% to -20%.
- Charon clip size increased to 8.
- Oberon reload delay slightly decreased.
- Renamed Ghoul Touch to Enfeeble, since it no longer only pertains to ghouls.
- Put a cap on how small the scoreboard scale down to.
- Scoreboard changes
- The scoreboard has been widened and the layout adjusted.
- Maximum scoreboard width clamped for large resolution.
- Scoreboard is now a bit more transparent.
- Medic Cloud Bomb is now in the other tab of worth and arsenal.
- Slightly adjusted the color of perfected weapons.
- Class selection widened again, background made darker, classes which aren’t unlocked are slightly less visible.
- Renamed impact mines into explosives in arsenal and such.
- Barricade Expert now respects remort levels. This has been added in co-ordination with the friends system for cading. If a player has barricade expert but has a lower remort level than you, they cannot remove your nails. You can remove their nails without penalty. This system follows a threshold system for every 4 remort levels. For instance if a player has remort level 3 and another has remort 2, they can still both remove the nails. But if one has remort 4, that higher player cannot have his nails removed. The denotation of this is done by scoreboard remort level colour. Gaps go from 0-3, 4-7, 8-11 etc.
- Crossbow projectile weapon should now be able to damage nests.
- Impact mines no longer collide with props in any circumstance if they are fixed to a wall.
- Impact mines can always be claimed even if you don’t have a mine layer on your person now (you’ll get explosive ammo).
- Bonemesh no longer creates gibs. The healing is applied instantly in 10 health packets to zombies in radius. In addition, the Bonemesh itself can only heal to half health.
- Weapons that do explosive blast damage explicitly state they do now.
- Damage from Shadow Children and Gore Children now is also credited to the master who threw the baby.
- New model and killicon for Tiny Slug.
- Made Slinger projectiles a bit more visible.
- Most trinkets can now be disassembled for half their scrap value. Tier 1 trinkets are only worth 1 scrap. Consumable trinkets like Blood Pack cannot be disassembled, and neither can certain supportive ones like Arsenal Packs/Resupply Packs.
- Added Acrobat Frame I and Hemo-Adrenal Converter I to the worth menu
- Merged Hemostasis Implant I and II into a single trinket.
- Made scoping on the Impaler properly adjust mouse sensitivity.
- Removed the scope from the Charon.
- Improved the appearance of Zealot projectiles.
- Made a few more arrow projectiles angle with their velocity as they move as a projectile.
- Fixed leg classes applying fear while laying down.
- Fixed being unable to quick buy ammo some ammo types.
- Fixed classes that don’t have a particular bone preserving bone scaling from their previous class to a future class.
- Fixed Shade being able to pull up rocks through walls.
- Fixed the Doom Crab not dropping the Doom Organ.
Raox last edited by
Quick patch for a few issues.
- Eradicator speed reduced and point value increased.
- Chem Burster health increased slightly and point value increased to reflect this.
- Explosive resupply values are now set to 3.
- Impact mines have been readjusted with some temp values for this, but they’ll get further adjustment.
- Broadside is unaffected, which buffs it.
- Colossus reload speed increased by 25%.
- Scoreboard headers for score and remort level are now present.
- The remort button is now always visible, but cannot be used unless you’re level 50.
- Fixed physics breaking.
- Fixed 4K scoreboard scaling.
- Fixed crossbow bolt purchases in the arsenal being 8 bolts instead of 7.
- Agile Dead cannot feign death anymore (wasn’t intended)
Raox last edited by
- Shotguns now have 25% reduced delay between finishing reloading and being able to fire.
- Nova Colt accuracy and reload speed reduced slightly.
- Quality of life for zombie point values and animations. You should want to shoot zombies.
- Animations on Ghouls and Eradicators walking slowed down.
- The rate at which zombie walk animations change when moving has been reduced a bit on a few zombie classes.
- Devourer, Bloated and Shadow Lurker point values increased.
- Devourer health reduced from 2200 to 1400 and points changed back to 30. This class is way too safe to pick and has way, way too much health for a boss that keeps itself from harm. The hook might be adjusted, but we’ll see how this change goes.
- Sources of AFK points such as Resupply Boxes and Arsenal Crates are now unaffected by point multiplier increases.
- Eradicator damage temp lowered to 34 from 40 until we rework the class into a supportive meatshield tanky type.
- Updated the medical kit and proxy mine icons.
- Added trinket icons.
- Adjusted the appearance of the arsenal menu slightly, and moved around some code for a very large incoming system to ZS.
- Added logic_winreward. Use it to scale the XP multiplier from a map with the “winmulti” key value.
- Reduced the size of Broadside rockets and reduced the view punch by 90%.
- Remantler Changes
- You no longer need to deposit weapons in the remantler to disassemble or upgrade them.
- Remantlers no longer store any weapons at all.
- Remantlers no longer have a packing time grace period, they can always be instantly packed.
- Trinket description text is now larger in the arsenal.
- Added an F4 option to always quickly buy items from the arsenal (and create trinkets from the remantler from scrap).
- Fixed the Colossus not having a remantle bonus (as if it was ever relevant)
- Fixed a miscalculation on Ghoul Touch’s extra damage attribution.
The Darker One last edited by
Last changes before the next publish.
- Made Impact mines beam thinner, reduced model size and added a message when you pick them up.
- Changed explosives ammo model.
- Fixed trinket icons not working.
- Fixed upgrading or disassembling a weapon in the remantler removing the clip of the weapon.
- Fixed lua error when opening the options menu.