EZ PZ Aim hacks

• Whoa there! Before you report, hear this.
    Ever had to adjust your friendly transparency radius just to get a good shot?
    Losing your way on ZE because friendlies disappear too easily?
    Well I’ve got the solution for all the bind crazy!

Here’s a hodge podge group of commands you can put in your garrysmod/cfg/autoexec.cfg
    to toggle friendly players in your area!

alias trans_on "zs_transparencyradius 1024;alias toggle_trans trans_off"
    alias trans_off "zs_transparencyradius 0;alias toggle_trans trans_on"
    alias toggle_trans trans_on
    bind x toggle_trans

Don’t be afraid to change the bound key or tweak the radius values.
    Share this with all the inept players you know and get the word out!

• how is this remotely useful

• This post is deleted!

• Ever had to adjust your friendly transparency radius just to get a good shot?
    Losing your way on ZE because friendlies disappear too easily?
    […] toggle friendly players in your area!

:thinking: You tell me.

• it can increase fps a bit yay

• I can see how something like this might be desirable so I’d consider making it a easier bind (have 2 transparency settings you can swap between with one bind, no alias). I should also probably figure out a way to display binds under something like “Features for advanced players” or something like that, since the quick buy ammo command exists but isn’t bound to anything.

• @Raox Being able to completely see through other players would be a godsend. Even if it doesn’t improve FPS (Hell, even if it reduced it) it would make it so much easier to shoot out of cades when 60+ players are on.

• @Omen267901 That’s what my “ez pz aim hack” does
    alt text

• @Epple said in EZ PZ Aim hacks:

@Omen267901 That’s what my “ez pz aim hack” does
    alt text

are you dense

• @Raox To be quiet frank, that sounds like a lot of hoopla for a little krabby patty. This method works fine. I don’t see much benefit in expanding this to the nth degree.

• @Epple said in EZ PZ Aim hacks:

@Raox To be quiet frank, that sounds like a lot of hoopla for a little krabby patty. This method works fine. I don’t see much benefit in expanding this to the nth degree.

It really isn’t hard to do.

I’ve been using a bind pretty much exactly like this for months, regardless.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.