Appealing my Perm Mute

• Yesterday I was too busy screwing around and admittively antagonizing the admin that was on (ATRanko) and stuff happened which lead to me being muted permanently. I understand your reasoning and I’m not going to dispute why it was done. All I seek is for it to be changed from a perm mute to a month if not a couple of months.

I’m trying to keep this simple because if I don’t I will likely be buttering you up and I doubt either of us wants that.

• alt text

lol

• ew

• @Raox Your anti-brony bias isn’t intimidating. I’m willing to discuss this but I need you to also be willing otherwise there is no purpose of even having a suspension centre on your forums. If instead you don’t wish to discuss this may I please request someone else that will take their job seriously.

• explain why you are the way you are, why are you so disgusting

• @Raox The reason we’re even here in the first place is because of senseless antagonizing by users such as yourself. Right. I get it you don’t want a toxic community but don’t one side things and only allow it for a bunch of special snowflakes. I’m not going to say every argument has been caused by the likes of you but neither have they all been caused by me. I’m still willing to forgive you and even be your friend but you have to open up a little. Even you must see this is harmful to your servers behaving in the way you are.

• It’s harmful that bronies aren’t tolerated? What?

• I was actually going to say mindlessly antagonizing users then playing the victim but that works too.

Now can we stop this petty game and discuss things normally? If not you then someone else.

• I see no reason why i/we should reason with you. While you were still not muted you have consistently attempted to shit up the chat with how admins are useless, demanding admins to have all talk on 24/7 just to handle squeaker etc; and of course the way you interact with everyone else is not helping either.

The admins are not your slaves.They have something which you do not have,a brain that has the capability to think.

• @Misaka Most of the way I interact with everyone isn’t positive because everyone is toxic for the sake of being so. And if most of the chat is asking to ballpit a squeaker and nothing is being done then I see it being justified to an extent. You can see the toxic behaviour of this community right in this thread. If Nox’s users were a bit more composed and didn’t bother insulting due to peer pressure you’d see a big difference in me also. As I recall I’ve only criticised one admin and while scott may try and tell you that I’ve targetted him as well it’s mostly just satirical.

• So you’re the type who fall under “peer pressure” and refuses to talk properly and continue to “be toxic” even when someone with authority is asking/giving you information.

Just because the rest are “toxic” doesn’t mean you have to. Have some common sense.

• The suspension center is meant to be used by people with valid reasons, not by trash.

• @The-Darker-One Perm mute was not valid, it was biased.

Also, if that’s true then why are you here?

• :horse:

• Server Owner here.

I don’t allow paedophiles on my servers, get the fuck out of my forums.

• @God-King-Takara Something we can both agree on.

• bronies are bad they love horses not humans

• @Zahnrad I’m talking about you, punk

• @Zahnrad said in Appealing my Perm Mute:

Yesterday I was too busy screwing around and admittively antagonizing the admin that was on (ATRanko) and stuff happened which lead to me being muted permanently. I understand your reasoning and I’m not going to dispute why it was done. All I seek is for it to be changed from a perm mute to a month if not a couple of months.

I’m trying to keep this simple because if I don’t I will likely be buttering you up and I doubt either of us wants that.

here, i fixed it

0_1486525621605_explorer_2017-02-07_22-45-38.png

no buttering up required

• this went really offensive, did I miss anything? Why is everyone mocking that guy just because he has a cartoon horse avatar? Just for the records this doesn’t throw a good light at you if you pound people in the ground like this for what they like. I’m not here to demand anyone, but for me as a neutral person. You guy’s sound like rude people, I’v seen alot of forums with rude people but even the owner has such a hate? Or did he just had a bad day?

I mean, I dont know any of you guy’s but consider this, these post are public and might be seen by good and nice people too. I dont know how much you all know each other but for a person like me it looks like a rought and toxic community :(

You can take what ever you want from my post here. I do not have any problems with anyone here. I just wanted to make it clear that it’s not nice to pound someone in the dirt like that, just because he/she has a horse avatar?

I mean, do you do the same in real life with like gay people or people who smoke next to you? :(

Again, this is not made to offend anyone of the staff neither the zahnrad guy. I just tried to tell you guy’s how things look from a different perspective. And for my part, I am scared of a community like this…and that might not only be me who is scared and stays away. o.o

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.