(ZS) GMOD Freezes but while this sounds are working correctly?

• For some reason this has been happening to me now ever since one day and won’t stop coming back. When this happens, all you hear is sounds, and they are not looping so that means the game is still working? This occurred after installing a new update on my antivirus.

It happens randomly, either few hours or a few minutes. I don’t even get a “graphics have stopped responding error” so that’s strange?
    Only time I notice when sound stopped is when GMOD freezes that the game would lag but then go back and start to play sounds again but still be frozen.

Specs:

CPU: Intel COre i5-4460 @ 3.20Ghz 4 CPUs
    DirectX version: 12
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
    Monitor: 1920 x 1080 (144hz) monitor
    Ram: 16 GB

• I used to get that issue as well but what seemed to have fixed it for me was getting my up to date drivers from nvidia. I have a GTX 760 so not much of a difference.

• This happens to me once in a while, mostly on NoX. The game will just randomly freeze for 5-10 seconds, and then the audio will begin working again and I can input, use voice chat, even attack, but the visual does not update at all, and I am unable to alt-tab. I have to use task manager to close the game.

• This has never happened to me and I have a shit laptop

• Sounds like a rare nvidia driver crash I get.

• Great, now installing that new NVIDIA driver completely crashes the game once this happens.

• @Flairieve

That’s honestly kinda better bc now you don’t have to fumble your way to task manager.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.