Reduction of permanent communication ban

• I was banned from all forms of chat for not breaking any rules whatsoever and only causing a minor disturbance to one person on the server. Log link. To make it easy, incident occurs at 21:55:45.

First I got peanut-butter’d, which was punishment enough, then Scott muted me on all forms forever. I won’t pretend to be a saint here, I could’ve definitely been annoying people. I agree some action should’ve been taken, but a permanent disbarment from all communication is way, way, way, way, way too harsh. There wasn’t even a warning, and even if there was, this is a very basic first offense, there is no grounds for an infinite ban.

My name shows up as ‘bedrockperson’ on the suspension list but still, ID is STEAM_0:0:85557928.

• @bedrockperson

“minor disturbance”

You were being really toxic.

• given how retarded you are i’m surprised this hadn’t happened sooner

• @Godot There’s a difference between being toxic and breaking the rules. If Scott wants to screw with people, he can do so without abusing his privileges.

Privileges, might I add, he is not competent enough to retain. I won’t pretend the server is even remotely dedicated to seriousness, but he’s gotten away with far too much of this shit. The worst part is we’d all just fucking stop if someone took the time to affix a ‘please’ onto their requests.

• someone keep this going
    i’m scared and lonely

• There wasn’t even a warning, and even if there was, this is a very basic first offense, there is no grounds for an infinite ban.

Sat Jan 14 21:54:08 2017 [Admin CMD] Scott <STEAM_0:0:32163864> FORCED bedrockperson <STEAM_0:0:85557928> to go to zetanor.net/lua.

If you don’t think that is a warning then you sure deserve the mute.

Sat Jan 14 21:53:25 2017 <STEAM_0:0:85557928> bedrockperson: NO
    Sat Jan 14 21:53:32 2017 <STEAM_0:0:85557928> bedrockperson: DO NOT HARM THE DANCING SKELETON
    Sat Jan 14 21:54:13 2017 <STEAM_0:0:85557928> bedrockperson: AH DAMN IT NO
    Sat Jan 14 21:54:18 2017 <STEAM_0:0:85557928> bedrockperson: NOT THE PEANUT BUTTER KID
    Sat Jan 14 21:54:22 2017 <STEAM_0:0:85557928> bedrockperson: FUCKING ZED

Seems like you’re pretty deserving of the mute to me if you’re spewing retard shit like that

@bedrockperson said in Communication ban repeal?:

Privileges, might I add, he is not competent enough to retain. I won’t pretend the server is even remotely dedicated to seriousness, but he’s gotten away with far too much of this shit.

ROFL

• @Raox I’ll gladly take a mute, just not a permanent one. Like a week or even a month, just not an infinite one.

• @bedrockperson said in Permanent communication ban repeal for absolute BS:

@Raox I’ll gladly take a mute, just not a permanent one.

cry about it

• @Raox What exactly would you call what I’m doing now?

• Sat Jan 14 21:55:00 2017 <STEAM_0:0:85557928> bedrockperson: I’m not a professional but a man’s dick shouldn’t be two little kids
    Sat Jan 14 21:55:30 2017 <STEAM_0:0:85557928> bedrockperson: But as cuntish as this was, it really hasn’t shut me up

@bedrockperson You’ve basically send a red flag to the admins that you don’t give a shit about the “warning” you received.

@Godot There’s a difference between being toxic and breaking the rules. If Scott wants to screw with people, he can do so without abusing his privileges.

Privileges, might I add, he is not competent enough to retain. I won’t pretend the server is even remotely dedicated to seriousness, but he’s gotten away with far too much of this shit. The worst part is we’d all just fucking stop if someone took the time to affix a ‘please’ onto their requests.

There are no rules for how every server has to run or manage it’s players. Each server is different and punishes players in different ways.

• @Misaka I fuck with people. This is not news.

• thats very annoying

• everything you say is garbage and stupid

you got muted for a good reason

fuck off

• The worst part is we’d all just fucking stop if someone took the time to affix a ‘please’ onto their requests

What?

You received a mute because you were accountable for one third of messages that round, none of which could even be mistaken for attempts at informing or entertaining. The thirty minute interval before your bump in this thread isn’t exactly helping your case either. Do you ever think about what you’re doing before you do it?

• Do you ever think about what you’re doing before you do it?

@Zetanor It is terrifying how many times I’ve actually heard that sentence in real life.

I’m not asking that the punishment be lifted, I just want a reduction. I didn’t realize that I was getting to people’s nerves, and yes, I was trying to be entertaining. People tell me to shut up even when I’m not talking. As for interpreting the warnings, you’ve screened me like that for shits and giggles. How am I supposed to know when it’s serious and when it’s not?

I fucked up, I understand that, but it’s not fair to torture me forever when I learn my lesson.

I just want a reduction. I don’t care if it lasts a year, I just can’t go forever. I love the server but it’s impossible to communicate and impossible to play like this.

impossible to play like this.

If you consider playing spewing garbage in chat all the time, then yes.

• @Raox Amazing to think that being unable to talk at all would be inconvenient.

At all.

• Oy vey. Anyone else? Please?

• @bedrockperson guess what? you failed to regconised that it’s time to stop shitting up the chat / fucking with people and got bitten hard.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.