Help! How do I get this award!?

• Ok so i play alot of zombie mod and your sever is all i go to as “Wallonthefloor” I wanted to unlock the new tracers for the gun and asked how to get the award ZS_Human_1st  and a bunch of ppl said 175kills. I stayed up till 3:00A.M last night trying to get 175 kills and I have 176 now. So  i have 20,000 silver and 175 kills but still dont have the award to get the new tracers, what do i have to do!!!? :th_Mad:

• Ok so i play alot of zombie mod and your sever is all i go to as “Wallonthefloor” I wanted to unlock the new tracers for the gun and asked how to get the award ZS_Human_1st  and a bunch of ppl said 175kills. I stayed up till 3:00A.M last night trying to get 175 kills and I have 176 now. So  i have 20,000 silver and 175 kills but still dont have the award to get the new tracers, what do i have to do!!!? :th_Mad:

• Administrators

It’s 175 kills in a single round.

• http://noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1113

pics or it didnt happen.

edit: i get it now he has 176 total… also staying up till 3am… bit much huh?

• That award is niegh impossible to get now, if you see someone with it, like [email protected] [email protected], they got it before the changes that screwed humans over.

• Jet needs to decrease the demands for getting the award.

• aw plz jet what u did was crap i dont like how hard it is to get things!

• oh and sorry i knew that should have gone in dumbville, ohh btw wat do you mean “pics or it didnt happen”

• @Wallonthefloor:

Ok so i play alot of zombie mod and your sever is all i go to as “Wallonthefloor” I wanted to unlock the new tracers for the gun and asked how to get the award ZS_Human_1st  and a bunch of ppl said 175kills. I stayed up till 3:00A.M last night trying to get 175 kills and I have 176 now. So  i have 20,000 silver and 175 kills but still dont have the award to get the new tracers, what do i have to do!!!? :th_Mad:

You played till 3:00 AM to get just 176 kills? tisk tisk sir that is sad. :sleep:

• @Wallonthefloor:

oh and sorry i knew that should have gone in dumbville, ohh btw wat do you mean “pics or it didnt happen”

:uglylaugh: :uglylaugh: :uglylaugh:

• @The:

You played till 3:00 AM to get just 176 kills? tisk tisk sir that is sad. :sleep:

Not everyone abuses glitches to get their kills.

• And what glitch would that be?  BTW Skill =/= Glitches.

• Administrators

@The:

And what glitch would that be?  BTW Skill =/= Glitches.

Skill =/= Glitches eh? Then what glitch did you use to get your award?

• Accaully im pretty sure he got that award fair and square.

• He got zombie first by doing the grenade glitch.

And he’s going to say, “Others do it too!”. But really, it doesn’t matter, they should be banned too.

• Whats the grenade glitch

• Candy is a fat nerd who plays all the time in his mom’s basement.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.