Vote ban allows trolling BADLY

• Banned

Hi
    playing on the Gmod server zombie game mode which i been playing ever since i re-installed garrys mod. As it’s one of my fav prob only gamemode worth playing on Gmod (remember old days when stoned potatoes, Mr green were still around). Just because a guy called “Zeldabro” has a mic he thinks he can get away with anything and everything i suffer with dyspraxia so don’t always like to use a mic he goes around telling people to ban me just because he never got he’s own way… as i put a resupply crate in a room… i keep on now getting vote banned which is quite stupid. Wish voteban never existed and instead have more admins to stop this abuse as now goto wait for 60 mins.

• /voteban thirdfocus

• I mean, I have brought this issue before with JetBoom and having a lack of admins to veto, although nothing was done. It’s also happening with people who should just be ballpitted. Voteban is not getting used properly and there’s not always admins to stop it.

• Banned

Exactly in the gmod zombie server i placed down my resupply crate at one of the rooms (in the middle in fact) where we had to defend and had a guy aka “zeldabro” screaming down the mic to remove it and i thought why should i remove it just because he wants it to be removed doesn’t mean i want to move it. Then he started cuzzing at me and telling everyone to voteban me then other people went on the train telling to vote ban me yet yesterday there was a admin online and another person ask to ban a guy because he placed a resupply crate down and the admin went no… there should be more Admins online and remove the vote ban as it’s over powered also anyone with a mic can convince anyone on the game to voteban anyone stupid if you ask me

• @thirdfocus said in Vote ban allows trolling BADLY:

Exactly in the gmod zombie server i placed down my resupply crate at one of the rooms (in the middle in fact) where we had to defend and had a guy aka “zeldabro” screaming down the mic to remove it and i thought why should i remove it just because he wants it to be removed doesn’t mean i want to move it. Then he started cuzzing at me and telling everyone to voteban me then other people went on the train telling to vote ban me yet yesterday there was a admin online and another person ask to ban a guy because he placed a resupply crate down and the admin went no… there should be more Admins online and remove the vote ban as it’s over powered also anyone with a mic can convince anyone on the game to voteban anyone stupid if you ask me

Well whatever your reason/story or whatever you’re whinging about you shouldn’t be votebanned for that, and vote ban won’t get removed, it does have use, it’s mainly primarily for cheaters when admins aren’t on and other instances of players needing to be quickly removed from my understanding, just whoever it is using it instance isn’t using it properly.

• Banned

i just joined back intro the game and already had 6 votebans already for completely no reasons at all see this is what i mean it’s over powered. i been vote banned 2 times today had to wait 2 hours. agreed they are not using it properly getting frustrated as all i wnna do is play the gamemode yet people think it’s funny to abuse it

• @Jimmyboi55 said in Vote ban allows trolling BADLY:

/voteban thirdfocus

Savage.

• @thirdfocus said in Vote ban allows trolling BADLY:

Then he started cuzzing at me

• Banned

@Zeldabro “Fuckkk you” “No wonder why your parents don’t like you” that what you said.

• This idiot had his resupply packed up by 4 people because it wasn’t letting Zeldabro recade, and then he proceeds to place it again ON THE SAME SPOT

Third Focus: its only a game chill dude
    Third Focus: i dnt take games serous famalam
    Third Focus: i dont obey rules
    Third Focus has been banned by Democracy because VOTEBANNED by 20 people. The duration is 1 hours.

Resupply mains S M H

• To be honest, I only use the voteban to flag up potential ballpitters. This seems to be helpful on occasions where the admin is on the other team. Many people often use the voteban as a source of comedy such as votebanning a friend that died in the first wave. It is usually rare that a voteban is actually passed. Perhaps a voteballpit could be an acceptable compromise. I was not on your game third focus so I don’t think I would have used the voteban in your case. It’s possible people thought you were trolling the community by blocking a barricade with the crate.

• Ah yes the same fucker that keeps piling props on my cade

Tue Jan 3 17:15:22 2017 <STEAM_0:0:35206416> Giraffe: so are you pilling props on the cade for fun?
    Tue Jan 3 17:15:32 2017 <STEAM_0:0:20484986> Third Focus: yeah cuz makes ppl angry
    Tue Jan 3 17:15:42 2017 <STEAM_0:0:20484986> Third Focus: its fun making ppl angry you see fam
    Tue Jan 3 17:16:23 2017 <STEAM_0:0:20484986> Third Focus: too many ppl take games too serous just saying

• Banned

Now here comes “Zeldabro” friends who’s most likely on he’s personal steam account to troll this post. There should be more admins online to deal with these abusers who think vote banning is accepting without any decent reason. and get rid of the voteban feature over powered.

• Banned

@Jimmyboi55 Maybe but i did put a resupply crate middle of the room for enough room space can’t remember the Name of the map it was at point B i didn’t see it blocking anything or anyone one guy that doesn’t agree with something doesn’t mean i’ll agree with him if he don’t like it then he should p reaps play another gamemode.

• This is a fun thread

• You are handling the situation like a complete child. You disregard any logic that comes your way which is completely ironic considering your “zeldabro didnt get his way!!” argument. You also refer to the voteban feature as “overpowered” which honestly makes me giggle. I did not agree with the second voteban and will agree that it was unnecessary, but you are totally selfish in thinking that the first one was somehow unwarranted, ESPECIALLY considering you literally said “i dont obey rules” and “i love makin u mad!!! lol!!”

@thirdfocus said in Vote ban allows trolling BADLY:

Now here comes “Zeldabro” friends who’s most likely on he’s personal steam account to troll this post.

Oh yeah, I totally give enough of a shit to make alt accounts to spam a forum over negligible squabble in a fucking gmod server.

• Banned

@Zeldabro Sorry dude, But you was the one that was telling everyone on your mic “Everyone vote ban third focus” Then had another guy going on the hype train too aka encouraging people to vote ban me. This is why vote ban shouldn’t be allowed now when ever i play the game i get few people vote banning me because somehow they have pleasure in trolling. stop being a hypocrite and admit what you’ve said you told everyone to vote ban me for a stupid reason have i cheated? no ? have i screaming down the mic like angry person? no? exactly.

• Banned

@Zeldabro Also you don’t have to sound so formal, when playing the game hearing you shouting down your mic quite loudly to vote ban me does sounds like a child after you suggested that “You are handling the situation like a complete child.” please re-think before you type anything.

• Okay, I’m trying real hard to reason with you but you’re making it difficult by being a stubborn child, so let me try!

@Zeldabro Sorry dude, But you was the one that was telling everyone on your mic “Everyone vote ban third focus” Then had another guy going on the hype train too aka encouraging people to vote ban me.

There were definitely more people who wanted you gone than me, and I can guarantee there were people yelling louder than me to do it. I never denied having started the “voteban train.”

This is why vote ban shouldn’t be allowed now when ever i play the game i get few people vote banning me because somehow they have pleasure in trolling.

You think voteban should be removed because of this one special case? Honestly? It’s not even a severe case of abuse just a literal fucking child kicking and screaming when he gets bullied on a server.

stop being a hypocrite and admit what you’ve said you told everyone to vote ban me for a stupid reason have i cheated? no ? have i screaming down the mic like angry person? no? exactly.

What do I admit to? Only thing I really can admit to is wanting you votebanned, I guess you want the other 20 peoples opinions too, but you’re just complaining about me. You also called me hypocrite for no reason whatsoever. Is it because of my childish behavior? Fair point if you are.

@Zeldabro Also you don’t have to sound so formal, when playing the game hearing you shouting down your mic quite loudly to vote ban me does sounds like a child after you suggested that “You are handling the situation like a complete child.” please re-think before you type anything.

oh so you don’t want me to be formal? just shut up already, you’re a fucking idiot, i’ve seen you play on the server, you constantly have people yell at you for your resupply placement and you NEVER LEARN. EVER. want to know why i said “no wonder your parents dont love you?” its because your first instinct was childish rebellion and you placed your resupply back down when everyone wanted it moved. is that really your first reaction? i know you were comprehending the situation, you knew that everyone wanted it moved and you put it back down just to piss me and everyone else off. FUCK YOU and FUCK OFF

• Banned

From someone that consent telling people to ban me people do listen like i say people are more convinced when someone is screaming down the mic to ban me. Well don’t lie to me you was the only person that said to move the resupply crate ONLY YOU noyone else. well see your cuzzing at me again “Fuck you” it’s not very nice isn’t it? i guess your the one who acts more like a child from swearing and telling my parents don’t like me very mature of you. also vote banning me just because you can’t get my own way had to giggle there.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.