General NN updates

• General NN updates

• Stats: Map awards are currently not being distributed, in-game view player stats displays broken page
    • Chat: feed for in-game information and cross-server chat CSC
      https://forum.noxiousnet.com/topic/14864/map-stats
    • Donations: Custom Emotes Returning Soon
    • Admin: Missing admin controls will be back ASAP
    • Map manager: map change permissions

• Game Admins

The mix of tense is confusing me this early in the day. Are you suggesting these ideas or merely stating that they’re going to make it to the server from something you’re doing?

• Game Admins

@Benjy said in General NN updates:

The mix of tense is confusing me this early in the day. Are you suggesting these ideas or merely stating that they’re going to make it to the server from something you’re doing?

we promoted him, he’s the owner now

• From the August 4th nodebb site switch:

• Site-related features are not available in-game; includes map awards, view player stats, lottery, screencap and CSC.
    • Chat previously displayed in-game information including win or loss and CSC.
    • Emoter not available: “Custom Emotes Coming Soon” diplayed on Shop
      *Admin: Player information/STEAMID search not available – “Missing admin controls will be back ASAP

Other

• Map manager: map change permissions

• Game Admins

@DoctorDrew said in General NN updates:

@Benjy said in General NN updates:

we promoted him, he’s the owner now

Okay but can we patch him up first I think he’s broken.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.