Clinton Tied to Strange Cult Activities

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Jesus that’s really strange…

Oh would you look at that! #SpiritCooking is one of the most popular Twitter hashtags and has been for the past 12 hours!

Yet have we seen anything about it on mainstream media?

Huh.

• More pressing matters like TRUMPS TAXES and CHINESE STEEL.

• @JetBoom said in Clinton Tied to Strange Cult Activities:

More pressing matters like TRUMPS TAXES and CHINESE STEEL.

Oh lord…

• in case anyone was thinking about voting for trump he said something about a vagina years ago

also there’s a country called russia and it exists

• @Zetanor said in Clinton Tied to Strange Cult Activities:

in case anyone was thinking about voting for trump he said something about a vagina years ago

also there’s a country called russia and it exists

WHAT A FUCKING RACIST BIGOT SCUMBAG HOW DARE HE

• Banned

Don’t you have freedom of religion in America? No one in the media cares about this ‘scandal’ because it has nothing to do with the election, policy or presidency.

• @Kolmio Have you not seen the basis for one of the candidates campaigns? I’m sure it’s been broadcast worldwide at this point. That freedom of religion rule died long ago.

• @Kolmio said in Clinton Tied to Strange Cult Activities:

Don’t you have freedom of religion in America? No one in the media cares about this ‘scandal’ because it has nothing to do with the election, policy or presidency.

Buy yet as @JetBoom said, the media is broadcasting stuff on Trump’s taxes, Chinese steel and a video where Trump said “Pussy” 10 years ago. None of which had ANYTHING to do with the election, policy or presidency. At this point, freedom of religion or freedom of anything really shouldn’t matter.

• @Kolmio said in Clinton Tied to Strange Cult Activities:

What does freedom of religion have to do with anything? It prohibits forms of government from ruling against certain subsets of Christian religious exercise (as court has historically acknowledged by, for example, telling LDS polygamists to fuck off). It’s completely non sequitur with the media not reporting on this juicy, sensational story.

• i voted for trump.

• Banned

@Wendy-Oldbag said in Clinton Tied to Strange Cult Activities:

@Kolmio said in Clinton Tied to Strange Cult Activities:

Buy yet as @JetBoom said, the media is broadcasting stuff on Trump’s taxes, Chinese steel and a video where Trump said “Pussy” 10 years ago. None of which had ANYTHING to do with the election, policy or presidency. At this point, freedom of religion or freedom of anything really shouldn’t matter.

If the other candidate is disrespecting half of the nation population aka women, I would say that is a bigger issue than some random ties to some religious thing or something. Apples and oranges.

• I’ve lost my friends over this election, I don’t regret approving of donald trumps antics.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.