[ZS] Nail Lock

• What I’ve witnessed playing is that a bunch of players/idiots would nail down props which were already nailed down by a cader, causing issues that would harm the entire cade itself and disrupting the cader as he has to persistently remove the nails that other players put down.

Suggestion:
    A skill point or addition to barricade expert where other players can’t place nails into a prop which was nailed FIRST by the person who has the perk.

Plus side

• You control how many nails goes into your cade without the constant barrage of players nailing down your props

Down side

• Other players can’t help the health of your cade, which means all cade HP would be derived from your nail count.

• too many cook in kitchen

• if anything just make it so you aren’t penalized for removing nails people put in your props

your suggestion would hurt teamwork and be a pain in the ass

• I’ve talked about issues like this before recently, I’ve identified some small things (including Nukkun’s suggestion) that can be done.

1. Remove nail penalty if you’ve got the first nail in a prop.
    2. Making removing nails which aren’t the last in a prop MUCH faster, like 50-75% reduced time.

Restricting players from adding nails would compromise teamwork, so no that’s not a good idea.

• @Raox That would be a better suggestion, I was thinking of the nail removal being a lot quicker but I was scared that you could accidently unnail the cade for going too fast with it, but if it can happen with relative speed then I’m all for that.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.