Okay, this has to stop

• Banned

So a while ago I made a thread about how the ZS regulars are treating others like shit if the others are bad at the game and the ZS regulars think this gives them the right to do whatever they want. I think it is time for this to stop, other people shouldn’t be bullied by regulars and forced to play the game by the regulars’ rules.

They come and unnail barricades people make and the only reason they give for this elitist behavior is that “it was a shitcade” and this happens even if the bad barricade is not even in a vital spot i.e. a sigil spot. Even if the barricade is at the corner of the map they come and unnail it and let zombies kill the makers of the barricade, just because “it was a shitcade anyways so technically was not griefing xD”

I don’t think this kind of bullying should be allowed, I mean I am all in for trolling and all but this is just pure griefing and thanks to the elitist attitudes that are dominant in the regulars’ circlejerks at the moment, the griefers don’t even think they are griefing other people.

0_1473279427748_grief.png

• He had no right to unnail your props what so ever.

• If you don’t know how to cade then don’t pick up a hammer.

• Banned

@The-Darker-One said in Okay, this has to stop:

If you don’t know how to cade then don’t pick up a hammer.

How would you ever learn to barricade if you are not allowed to barricade?

• @Kolmio said in Okay, this has to stop:

Watch other people do that? Or you can’t mimic?

• Banned

@ReaM said in Okay, this has to stop:

@Kolmio said in Okay, this has to stop:

Yeah, not everyone learns by watching alone but they have to actually do stuff, also by watching you don’t really gain any knowledge about the real mechanics of barricading. Nice argument for trying to make other people play the exact way you play and want others to play, though.

• Isn’t kolmio a pretty good cader? Whats the issue with his cades?

• Unnailing other people’s barricades for no other reason* than you don’t like it should be punishable by rubber hammer.

(*it was not a bad barricade in an important zone, was not using map-vital props, and wasn’t making life miserable for other players)

• @Kolmio said in Okay, this has to stop:

@ReaM said in Okay, this has to stop:

@Kolmio said in Okay, this has to stop:

Yeah, not everyone learns by watching alone but they have to actually do stuff, also by watching you don’t really gain any knowledge about the real mechanics of barricading. Nice argument for trying to make other people play the exact way you play and want others to play, though.

I don’t even play this game anymore, but trying to copy what other people do, understanding/asking how mechanics work should be sufficient to improve. Furthermore, creating new cade techniques is only possible after you are good at “standard” level.
    This shit is applicable to all games when you are an average player.

• https://noxiousnet.com/logs/localhost_27015/2016_09_07/log035.txt
    Wed Sep 7 15:58:23 2016
    <STEAM_0:1:74931372> Lux removed a nail belonging to <STEAM_0:1:21756969> Kolmio from prop_physics_multiplayer (models/props_c17/oildrum001.mdl) + prop_physics_multiplayer (models/props_c17/oildrum001.mdl) which leaves 1 nail(s) left. Remover score: 4 Deployer score: 3

alt text

• Wed Sep 7 16:00:21 2016 <STEAM_0:1:21756969> Kolmio: yeah a vital barrel which made everyone fall and take fall damage and make zombies kill people Wed Sep 7 16:00:26 2016 <STEAM_0:1:21756969> Kolmio: nice grief

lol. kys.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.