[ZS] Long Arm Handgun changes

• Is the Long Arm Handgun actually a tier 4, or a dick joke?

The issues plaguing this handgun is the low accuracy and the stupid view punch, why is this a tier 4 with stupid drawbacks?
    I could care less about the damage, it’s fine in that regard but these 2 issues make it horrible compared to tier 2 pistols.

• I can legit get more points with a deagle than with long arm

• Make it a penetrating weapon where the second zombie it hits does half damage. I recall the old deagle doing something similar to this, but it seems appropriate for a weapon that’s 125 points where you only get ~5 shots per resupply use.

• @Humin said in [ZS] Long Arm Handgun changes:

Make it a penetrating weapon where the second zombie it hits does half damage. I recall the old deagle doing something similar to this, but it seems appropriate for a weapon that’s 125 points where you only get ~5 shots per resupply use.

AFAIK Long arm now only consumes one bullet. This idea should be implemented regardless though, it would make it a viable choice.

• For now, it should be reverted to the 2 ammo usage state but dealing about 115-125 damage with the better accuracy. Maybe slowing down the fire rate a bit too, perhaps 0.9s or 1s. Or even tweaking reload speed slightly.

Long Arm ammo usage reduced 5 -> 2 (still can fire 5 times without reloading), recoil reduced 90deg -> 20deg, and fire delay reduced 1.25s -> 0.66s.

Long Arm damage 150 -> 90. Ammo usage 2 -> 1. Delay 0.66 -> 0.7. That makes it a little bit stronger than a magnum if all its bullets were ricochets.

What wasn’t mentioned in the 2nd change was the accuracy was also reduced, which also hurt it.

• I didn’t realize that the longarm got modified. I remember it using an insane amount of bullets for far too little damage.

• It’s not worth buying with far better Tier 4 weapon choices.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.