Can't hit manhacks

• So since the last update, the hitbox on manhacks seems to be off, as it’s noticibly harder to hit them.

Is there somonething going on here or it just lag? Because everytime i hit a manhack nothting happens, and when you go fast zombie and lunge at thme noting happens aswell. It apperas that several people are having trouble hitting them as i’ve seen hordes of zombies going after a manhack and it never seems to get hit or knocked to the ground, it’s just a laser saber. Even tho the manhack is not hover above or going fast, it’s almost standing still destroying a nest and no one can hit it.

• So since the last update, the hitbox on manhacks seems to be off, as it’s noticibly harder to hit them.

Is there somonething going on here or it just lag? Because everytime i hit a manhack nothting happens, and when you go fast zombie and lunge at thme noting happens aswell. It apperas that several people are having trouble hitting them as i’ve seen hordes of zombies going after a manhack and it never seems to get hit or knocked to the ground, it’s just a laser saber. Even tho the manhack is not hover above or going fast, it’s almost standing still destroying a nest and no one can hit it.

• Publish 405
    Deployable Manhacks now have a slightly larger hitbox to deal with their small default hitbox making it too hard to hit them as a zombie.

This must’ve broke as of the recent update, http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=20525.0

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.