Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Please ungag me! :(

• Hello admins and mods,

I wish to have my perma voice mute on ZS to be unmuted. I want to say sorry to Roax and others in the staff for my irresponsible behavior. A few months ago, I mic spammed music and many players were disturbed. After 10 mins they called the admin to gag me. I’m sorry, please forgive me. I want to be able to use my mic to speak in normal human voice again.

• Hello admins and mods,

I wish to have my perma voice mute on ZS to be unmuted. I want to say sorry to Roax and others in the staff for my irresponsible behavior. A few months ago, I mic spammed music and many players were disturbed. After 10 mins they called the admin to gag me. I’m sorry, please forgive me. I want to be able to use my mic to speak in normal human voice again.

• @Spearmann66:

I want to be able to use my mic to speak in normal human voice again.

Are you a robot trying to pose as a human? Fuck off clanker.

• Uhhh, no. I’m an actual player. I just want to apologize for what I did.

• beep…beep BEEEEEEPPPP

• To prove you are human, and not a robot posing as one you will need to pass a captcha test, proceed to follow this link.

• I clicked on it. Doesn’t that prove I’m human now?

• I’m terribly sorry, this has proven that you are malfunctioning, please contact your manufacturer for possible repairs.

Removed the voice mute, don’t be annoying the players again.

Users

Topics