[ZS] The Combine Zombie: The Zombine (Why isn't it not added as a Class yet)

• I honestly feel that the Zombine should be added as a Wave:6 Class. I know the Zombine can be used in other server, But it will be a good fit in the Zombie Classes. I mean the Perks of the Zombine is to be more buffed then the Normal Zombie. The point that am trying to get to is, some cades are really hard to take down and most of the Zombie Classes can be pretty weak and easily killed with tier 5’s & 6’s weapons. Besides almost being as like the Normal Zombie. The Zombine’s grenade is quite useful for taking down strong cade’s especially on the last wave. I know that’s the Chem Buster part of the job but they can be quickly killed with high amount’s of firepower easily. On which is why am suggesting the Zombine to be added to Wave 6. The detonation of the Zombine’s grenade before it explodes is around 6 secs which makes it kinda fair for the Human’s to have a chance to kill the Zombine before his grenade detonates.

WorkShop to the Zombine (Already made): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520396621

Thanks for taking your time in reading my Suggestion, Let me know what you guys think  ;) - KILLER M4

• I honestly feel that the Zombine should be added as a Wave:6 Class. I know the Zombine can be used in other server, But it will be a good fit in the Zombie Classes. I mean the Perks of the Zombine is to be more buffed then the Normal Zombie. The point that am trying to get to is, some cades are really hard to take down and most of the Zombie Classes can be pretty weak and easily killed with tier 5’s & 6’s weapons. Besides almost being as like the Normal Zombie. The Zombine’s grenade is quite useful for taking down strong cade’s especially on the last wave. I know that’s the Chem Buster part of the job but they can be quickly killed with high amount’s of firepower easily. On which is why am suggesting the Zombine to be added to Wave 6. The detonation of the Zombine’s grenade before it explodes is around 6 secs which makes it kinda fair for the Human’s to have a chance to kill the Zombine before his grenade detonates.

WorkShop to the Zombine (Already made): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520396621

Thanks for taking your time in reading my Suggestion, Let me know what you guys think  ;) - KILLER M4

• The timer on the grenade is plain genius, I think it’ll provoke some tactical thinking on both sides of the zombie war.  Perhaps if this ‘Combine Zombine’ could get a speed boost only when the player chooses to go Kamikaze mode?

I also like the design you posted (if you could provide a source that would be appreciated)

• I just love class variety in general. If you can find a way to toss in another class that justifies it being its own class, by all means, throw it in.

I don’t find the reasoning in this thread to add it to be all that sound but I love the model and its animation. This would be a great addition to the game.

• Banned

I always thought it’s not on the server because it requires episode 1 or something like that.

• A) Search for “Zombine” to see how many people suggested it.
    B) http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=7899.msg129278#msg129278

• Banned

@ReaM:

B) http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=7899.msg129278#msg129278

is that list even relevant anymore? it mentions ammo regen for example and it has been readded anyways

• I’ve tested the Zombine from the Workshop already and it doesn’t require you to have episode 1 or 2. It works completely fine.

http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=7899.msg129278#msg129278

A bit old don’t you think, If it said in the recent rules that Jet posted I wouldn’t have not issue the Zombine as a Suggestion. It’s 2016 now not 2008

• I think the more variety the better. What I saw was more focus on adding waves 1-3 zombies but not really later game zombie additions.

Possibly less grenade damage vs chem burster charge but more HP vs chem burster and slower movement speed to balance it out.

I think it’s a good idea, would like to see it in action during an intense wave 6.

• fucking spammed the chat for this shit

• Posted by:PurpleOwl « on: Today at 02:10 am » fucking spammed the chat for this shit

Oh please, It’s like your making it sound like I posted it in Chat every 5’s. Which I only posted every 2 wave’s that passed or so even every new map that was played. :laugh:

The main reason why I was posting it in game chat is because I was advertising the Suggestion so that people could know about it. And I know most people on the server are there to play and some don’t even know about the topic. So I posted it so people could know and to see if they were interested in the topic. And if you don’t advertise, then it’s a dead topic. Simple as that.  :biggrin:

• The detonation of the Zombine’s grenade before it explodes is around 6 secs which makes it kinda fair for the Human’s to have a chance to kill the Zombine before his grenade detonates.

Could you explain why this makes it fair?  Most cades aren’t going to be hallways so it’s going to become trivial to just stand out of the firing range until your time is up. It’s a still a Chem Burster at that point. Really this doesn’t fill any other niche except to overtake it.

Chem Bursters are fine now after their adjustments generally.

• So what you are suggesting is:
    -Health and attack damage from normal zombie.
    -Physics grenade, that can be potentially more harmful.
    -No gas.
    -Only wave 6.

Chem buster plus?

• Jet has expressed an interest in dethroning chems with something like a “stronger normal zombie” on wave 6. A good design might be to make the entire zombine hitbox, excluding the head, the “leg” hitbox. When no one’s looking, it’s just a normal zombie. When it’s being shot, it’s slower but more inevitable than a normal zombie. A good cade destroyer. Which is good for wave 6.

• @ReaM:

So what you are suggesting is:
    -Health and attack damage from normal zombie.
    -Physics grenade, that can be potentially more harmful.
    -No gas.
    -Only wave 6.

Chem buster plus?

Not completely, To make it sound a bit more simple. The Zombine is just an extra addition to the game, that’s all 8). I’m not trying to relate it to the other classes such as the Normal Zombie and the Chem Buster so that it could be added into the game. There’s Pro/Con’s to the Zombine itself. For an example The Zombine’s attack speed is a bit slower then the Normal Zombie but stops moving while attacking. The Zombine’s grenade isn’t a Physics Grenade, If a player is holding up a grenade then killed before it explodes the grenade doesn’t drop nor does it detonate. But by all means Zombie Survival is a game of Progression, Strategy, Communication, Information and Awareness to the point where the game is suppose to get harder every wave that progresses through the whole game. With that being said, The Chem Buster’s explosion DMG most likely does more damage/explosion radius then the Zombine’s grenade damage which is a bit of a trade off between the two. As for the Zombine haves more health to deal melee attack DMG then to deal explosion DMG, but it’s optional to be used. As for the moment speed, The Zombine does have the slowest movement speed but can be toggled on to Sprint/Slow. But if changes can be made (Sprint): Takes more damage [Weak] as for (Slow):-Takes less damage [Stronger]. Past Wave 5/6 not so many use the Normal Zombie as for it is more commonly used in the beginning of a game.

[Normal Zombine]                                [The Zombine]                                                                              [Chem Buster]                    Kinda forgot Chem Buster information.

• Health (210)                                      -Health (380)                                                                                -Health (Low)                      Half asleep (4:31 AM)
      -Chance to get back up                      -Primary DPH (40) Cannot Attack While Moving                          -Primary (Suicide)               
      -Attack Speed (Average)                    -Secondary Attack (Pulls out a grenade)                                      -Explosion DMG (High)
      -Primary DPH (30)                              -Toggleable Sprint/Slow (Reload key) 
      -Unlock Wave (1)                                -Grenade Radius (256)
                                                                  -Unlock Wave (6)

• @KILLER:

stuff

In essence, you are proposing a hybrid class.

If you are not cooking a grenade(compared to normal zombie): -cannot walk while attacking +health +damage +sprint
    If you are cooking a grenade(compared to chem): -explosion damage -radius +health +sprint

Now, when you attack a barricade, 6 seconds to cook a grenade will be enough for humans to kill you, rendering this hybrid useless. It’s going to be weaker than poison zombie and chem. So, why would you use it?

• @ReaM:

Now, when you attack a barricade, 6 seconds to cook a grenade will be enough for humans to kill you, rendering this hybrid useless. It’s going to be weaker than poison zombie and chem. So, why would you use it?

It’s not a great idea for the opposite reason, you can just stand around a corner and wait for 5 seconds or so and get the damage off assured

• I feel like too much shit is being added for the sake of adding stuff.

• Administrators

It’s not being added because it’s a horrible mechanic. It’s just chem burster++

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.