[ZS] Craft Pack Tweaking

• If wooden objects HAVE to be in the craftpack, limit it to one type of wooden prop. There are probably like 5 different types of wooden props that all have the same function but stagnate the crafting prop selection pool.

It’s pretty annoying when you get a broken chair, a table, and a board out of a craftpack when you could literally get the same objects from a junk pack and not waste 15 worth.

• If wooden objects HAVE to be in the craftpack, limit it to one type of wooden prop. There are probably like 5 different types of wooden props that all have the same function but stagnate the crafting prop selection pool.

It’s pretty annoying when you get a broken chair, a table, and a board out of a craftpack when you could literally get the same objects from a junk pack and not waste 15 worth.

• It’s a waste of skillpoint and worth.

• It’s quite impractical and I think it is an oversight that it gives none crafting props.

• there shouldnt even be any non-crafting items in it, it specifically states in the worth menu that it contains crafting items.

• Pretty useless pack, dunno why you guys get it

• @Ken:

Pretty useless pack, dunno why you guys get it

People usually get it in hopes they can get a sawblade to upgrade my/their manhack.
    But it is quite disappointing when they realise they get props that a junk pack would give.

What would be great is if the player could be presented with a drop down box, when right clicking so they can choose which crafting props they want to spawn.

• @Stelker:

What would be great is if the player could be presented with a drop down box, when right clicking so they can choose which crafting props they want to spawn.

The RNG factor can still be there, otherwise it would be too good. Just remove the none crafting props from the pool. Part of what keeps crafting balanced is the lack of knowledge if you’re actually going to upgrade your items or not. However, having none crafting items in the pool does make this far too restrictive, currently. Basically nothing should be guaranteed from the worth menu at all. Waraxe recipe exists because you can’t start with 2 battleaxes etc.

• Considering the fact a crafting pack requires a skill point to unlock and has an increased worth cost, not being able to obtain the craftable you needed is very disappointing.

The RNG factor is only a good idea for the junk pack, because before that, it was all piano cades.
    It’s not worth unlocking and buying the Crafting pack, if it’s chance based, on top of that, this is also a worth menu restricted item.

• @Stelker:

Considering the fact a crafting pack requires a skill point to unlock and has an increased worth cost, not being able to obtain the craftable you needed is very disappointing.

Tough I suppose.

You get a lot of chances with a crafting pack, I’m not for god mode tier spawning. This buff to the pool is far more impactful than you realise

• @Raox:

Tough I suppose.

You get a lot of chances with a crafting pack, I’m not for god mode tier spawning. This buff to the pool is far more impactful than you realise

Agreed, I don’t mind the rng factor but the wooden props should go.

• If you make that drop down box show 3-5 items randomly chosen from item pool, while you can chose only one item a time, then you get both RNG and “freedom of choice” system.

• Good compromise.

• @ReaM:

If you make that drop down box show 3-5 items randomly chosen from item pool, while you can chose only one item a time, then you get both RNG and “freedom of choice” system.

Fantastic idea.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.