NEW MAP FOR PEDOBEAR ESCAPE 2 MUCH BETTER THAT BEFORE!!!!

• This is the map of Pedobear Escape 2 i have made (again) that its preety good i think i have been editing this file a lot and i hope that you can put it in the server.

PS: The map is here for downloading its obvious and im not yoda, i just have bad english, And put the pedos spawns in the middle of the house.

• This is the map of Pedobear Escape 2 i have made (again) that its preety good i think i have been editing this file a lot and i hope that you can put it in the server.

PS: The map is here for downloading its obvious and im not yoda, i just have bad english, And put the pedos spawns in the middle of the house.

• Thanks for this readme.

The map is all done by Source sdk Hammer but the hammer editor dont let me put entitities
    in the map from the editor, so i puted the entities from the game and i made a “save(folder)” that contains 2 archives,
    so the “save(folder)” archive its in this winrar archive.

PS: The “save(folder)” archive contains all the entities so its very important to put it, if you
    cant the map its a little bit worse so pls if you cant put the “save” archive, put it.

• np

• i make better looking joke maps in between zs rounds apply yourself

• oh that was the not finished map im going to edot the file wait a minute

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.