How do I earn points the easiest way?

• How do I earn points the easiest way? So I recently started playing on this server, (I’m new to the server, not the gamemode though) and then I started seeing the guys like dude with their laser guns and basically a LOT  of points (since the gun costs 300 points) and I was wondering how do they get points so fast so if anyone could give any tips or something to earn more points as I rarely get to even get the glock. Also, this server is awesome  :smile:

• How do I earn points the easiest way? So I recently started playing on this server, (I’m new to the server, not the gamemode though) and then I started seeing the guys like dude with their laser guns and basically a LOT  of points (since the gun costs 300 points) and I was wondering how do they get points so fast so if anyone could give any tips or something to earn more points as I rarely get to even get the glock. Also, this server is awesome  :smile:

• People with big points often have multiple point incomes. Such as Arsenals and Resupplys. However, the best way to gain points is to shoot. The more damage you do to zombies, the more points you earn. Headshots = more damage. More headshots = more points. Headshots shouldn’t be hard if you know how to point and click and track a moving body. With time you’ll know the attack animations and what not.

TL;DR - git gud

• @Abramighty:

People with big points often have multiple point incomes. Such as Arsenals and Resupplys. However, the best way to gain points is to shoot. The more damage you do to zombies, the more points you earn. Headshots = more damage. More headshots = more points. Headshots shouldn’t be hard if you know how to point and click and track a moving body. With time you’ll know the attack animations and what not.

TL;DR - git gud

Ah ok thanks alot, sooo what are the best weapons to use that yield more points? I heard the glock was good, any others?

EDIT: Just tried using a turret, generated me a shitload of points when I placed it in the right spot. (11 points in about 3 seconds, which is a lot for me)

• Shoot zombies in the head and don’t use a terrible loadout. Literally plan the way you’re going to spend ammo with weapons.

• @Raox:

Shoot zombies in the head and don’t use a terrible loadout. Literally plan the way you’re going to spend ammo with weapons.

Well as I said above in the edit I tried using a turret and I got points pretty quickly when I placed it beside a cade with tons of zombies at it, I wanna try to use it more and see how many points I can get from it.

• Gee whiz wacky font colors isn’t it fun to get headaches trying to read stuff?

buy a turret and afk.

• Use the stubber, it can do like 100 damage on headshot! 100 (ONE HUNDRED)!!!

• @Kari:

Gee whiz wacky font colors isn’t it fun to get headaches trying to read stuff?

buy a turret and afk.

I shall give everyone eye cancer… muahahahah

• Anyways thanks guys for all the replies, I found out that the best way for me is a turret.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.