Rubber Hammered

• Hey would you look at that i have debuff again by the one and only box.

what is it for you may ask well its for unnailing useless props in a useless cade in a bus on the map of intercity mall.

I got a week rubber hammer,a vote kick,a vote ban aswell.

I think its absurd to get a week rubber hammer just for unnailing props that were on the ground with no use.

• Hey would you look at that i have debuff again by the one and only box.

what is it for you may ask well its for unnailing useless props in a useless cade in a bus on the map of intercity mall.

I got a week rubber hammer,a vote kick,a vote ban aswell.

I think its absurd to get a week rubber hammer just for unnailing props that were on the ground with no use.

• They were claimed by another player, you were disrupting the cader, and other players observed this behavior hence why they voted to kick+ban you off the server.
    The rubber hammer is so you learn not to pull this shit again, and the duration is taking to account a prior punishment where you pushed a player to their death with a physics prop.

• Um i never prop killed someone?

• oh you are talking about awhile back when i pushed Transaction Jackson off the edge on Stanely Parable.

but i served the punishment i got for that

• @Certified:

oh you are talking about awhile back when i pushed Transaction Jackson off the edge on Stanely Parable.

but i served the punishment i got for that

Going through a punishment doesn’t remove a “record”.

• Administrators

@Stelker:

prior punishment where you pushed a player to their death with a physics prop.

You literally have youtube videos of doing this yourself.

• @JetBoom:

You literally have youtube videos of doing this yourself.

I do indeed, but I don’t carry out this act on the nox zs server, because I respect the players/admins and the server.
    Edit: Actually, I just remembered I did this once, but the participant was willing, those videos that involved death by props (zs_teamkills) were intentional griefing on other zs servers.

• Game Admins

Regardless of someone is “willing” don’t do it if there’s a chance that others think “hey that’s funny” and do it themselves. The majority of grief is learned from others.

• @Benjy:

do it themselves.

I know it’s griefing, they know it’s griefing, the main influence behind doing it is if there’s no admin presence, which for a long time enabled me to make griefing videos on other servers.

@Benjy:

The majority of grief is learned from others.

This is inevitable, they can learn from youtube videos, or if they spend enough time playing the gamemode, they’ll be able to grasp which gamemode mechanics are open to abuse.

On occasion griefing is ignored/encouraged, sometimes even with admin presence, as was the case with players being banned on zs_off_zone0, and then later unbanned, videos of griefing on this map in particular have surfaced on youtube.
    The videos of the griefing methods on the zs gamemode exist on youtube purely for entertainment.

@Benjy:

“hey that’s funny”

In my opinion, it is, I won’t judge those who think otherwise, even if they were the victim of said grief.

To an extent this behavior can be prevented, ignored/encouraged, or punished for.

I get that it’s hypocritical of me, a known griefer to punish other griefers, but it is what it is, and discussing it will not change it.

• @Benjy:

Regardless of someone is “willing” don’t do it if there’s a chance that others think “hey that’s funny” and do it themselves. The majority of grief is learned from others.

stop pretending that propkilling people with a blaster + trashcan lid on mall wasn’t funny. good times

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.