Banned for no good reason

• Hey, I wanted to ask if there is a way I can get unbanned. I got banned when some asinine Aussie was trash talking, and everyone thought it would be funny to vote ban me. At this time, I was new to zombie survival, and I wanted to kick him for nailing down props, not considering it was a great idea to do so. I am banned for “ban evasion”, which is pretty stupid, to be honest. This took place back in March, but the only reason I wish to be unbanned, is because HG servers got DDos attacked. The idiot admins on there pretty much brought it on themselves, and now US Central and US East are down, thanks to the asinine admins. No other server compares to this server, I want back in, please. All the other servers pretty much suck, in terms of population, ping, and gameplay features (like skills and such).

• Hey, I wanted to ask if there is a way I can get unbanned. I got banned when some asinine Aussie was trash talking, and everyone thought it would be funny to vote ban me. At this time, I was new to zombie survival, and I wanted to kick him for nailing down props, not considering it was a great idea to do so. I am banned for “ban evasion”, which is pretty stupid, to be honest. This took place back in March, but the only reason I wish to be unbanned, is because HG servers got DDos attacked. The idiot admins on there pretty much brought it on themselves, and now US Central and US East are down, thanks to the asinine admins. No other server compares to this server, I want back in, please. All the other servers pretty much suck, in terms of population, ping, and gameplay features (like skills and such).

• @BlackoutFX:

…the only reason I wish to be unbanned, is because HG servers got DDos attacked.

lmao gtfo

• Cool story, but here, https://youtu.be/-QdjwG3hc7M?t=4564 (He’s not australian, you idiot)

When you were vote banned, it turns out your steamid was spoofed so you weren’t actually banned, until an admin noticed and made it permanent.
    Good one.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.