Bringing back ZE to ZS

• Some people have been wanting some of the Zombie Escape maps that were disabled to return back on the server. Let your voices be heard so Benjy can take a look at them: What ZE maps do YOU want back on the server?

Vote in the poll for your choices. You get 5 votes so choose wisely.

• Some people have been wanting some of the Zombie Escape maps that were disabled to return back on the server. Let your voices be heard so Benjy can take a look at them: What ZE maps do YOU want back on the server?

Vote in the poll for your choices. You get 5 votes so choose wisely.

• If I could recollect what the win rates were for them I’d be more clear cut in making a choice on the poll. I’ve voted with what I think has lowish winrates. I would be fine with anything sub 20-25%, probably. Stuff like Pirates had a really really high win rate so it can’t come back in the current iteration.

• The idea with this is that Benjy would take a look at the maps people wanted and potentially fix them up.

• Uh the best map is clearly ze_POTC so we should bring it back…

• A very immersive map.

• How about none of them and remove mako reactor, too.

• @Piglet:

How about none of them and remove mako reactor, too.

It’s not often Piglet says the certain thing but he couldn’t be more right

• Some of these have pretty difficult problems to resolve. It’s not possible to reduce POTC’s 70% winrate without severely altering the map.

• I can only think of changing the holdout spots, increasing the zombie speed/adding more teleports, or making the trigger_push holding zombies back shorter. There’s not really much else to POTC. Zombies never seem to catch up to the humans in time which results in very easy wins.

• All five votes for minecraft

• @Benjy:

Some of these have pretty difficult problems to resolve. It’s not possible to reduce POTC’s 70% winrate without severely altering the map.

Kraken dodge DDR.

• Give the Super Zombies tiny slugs and Humans the Impaler Crossbow on POTC.

Add ze_shadow_moses to the rotation too.

• Added an option for those who don’t want ZE upon request.

• 24/7 mines of moria

• I’ve re-added Helms Deep. I’ve also added a brand new map called Ashen Keep, feedback on this one is appreciated.

• It would be nice if we could actually finish the map instead of it ending every time because of ddos. From what I’ve seen, it’s pretty cool. It reminds me of Anor Londo from the first Dark Souls. I don’t see very many zombies, though. Either its a new map and they don’t know where to go, or the humans have too much of a head start.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.