Impact Mine Layer(Carrion)

• Hi all. I wanted to ask about how to use the Impact Mine Layer. As it can be used with maximum benefit in terms of the game and leveling, point farm. If to tell more precisely, IF at all POSSIBLE its effective use? Sometimes mine can’t even kill the headcrab, with the exception of a fast headcrab. Throw mines into the crowd, when every second counts is also not an option(long cooldown and quick, often a useless expenditure of ammunition). On the turrets you can earn more, besides the initial ammunition is also more than purchasing the Impact Mine Layer. So it’s a weapon, a trinket?… Sorry for the grammar. If there is another, more adequate use of this weapon, to me it is unknown.

• Hi all. I wanted to ask about how to use the Impact Mine Layer. As it can be used with maximum benefit in terms of the game and leveling, point farm. If to tell more precisely, IF at all POSSIBLE its effective use? Sometimes mine can’t even kill the headcrab, with the exception of a fast headcrab. Throw mines into the crowd, when every second counts is also not an option(long cooldown and quick, often a useless expenditure of ammunition). On the turrets you can earn more, besides the initial ammunition is also more than purchasing the Impact Mine Layer. So it’s a weapon, a trinket?… Sorry for the grammar. If there is another, more adequate use of this weapon, to me it is unknown.

• One lesser known fact about Impact Mines is they actually fire bullets. Given this fact, they can headshot, and you can place them accordingly. However, they’re rather clunky to use and extremely difficult to sustain in their current state. They can create a very poor trap or blockade in the early game but that’s about it. Generally not worth it for the cost.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.