Pedobear Escape 2 - Map Glitch

• on Block fort in PBE2 there is a glitch in the blue area that the pedobears cant get you, because of this i try to vote kick and usually 3 other people vote yes. but because of that i almost got vote banned for 1 hour because someone using it told everyone to vote ban me for being a “fag” and calling everyone a bitch, i dont even do anything and i get 2 votes off to not be banned.
    Please fix abuse

• on Block fort in PBE2 there is a glitch in the blue area that the pedobears cant get you, because of this i try to vote kick and usually 3 other people vote yes. but because of that i almost got vote banned for 1 hour because someone using it told everyone to vote ban me for being a “fag” and calling everyone a bitch, i dont even do anything and i get 2 votes off to not be banned.
    Please fix abuse

• There are other map glitches that involve using bananas and time bombs to launch yourself up to high locations, such as the krustykrab map and the skatepark map.

• Administrators

What area in the blue place? Anyway, I added some ceilings to the exploitable maps. Also, if anyone has suggestions for maps we’re open to them. They don’t have to be pbe_ maps to work.

• Played on the server earlier today, I’ve seen the exploit spot (the op mentions being) abused on noxtp_blockfort, here’s how they pull it off.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxKnIhG73M

The nextbots have a hard time navigating to this spot on dm_dgc_skatepark_v2

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.