[ZS] Change steam friend's green ring, to something else

• When I requested a way to pick out friends in-game, I wanted to see something better than the copy from EFT

Publish 413
    Players that are on your team and on your friends list will have green rings under them.

A small green triangle faced downwards above their head.
    -OR-
    Their avatar encased in a box above their heads, as it is in Synergy.

• When I requested a way to pick out friends in-game, I wanted to see something better than the copy from EFT

Publish 413
    Players that are on your team and on your friends list will have green rings under them.

A small green triangle faced downwards above their head.
    -OR-
    Their avatar encased in a box above their heads, as it is in Synergy.

• Game Admins

Could just add some detail to the circle.

• A COOL GREEN AURA OF FRIENDLINESS.

• I think the circle keeps the balance between it resembling something like a co-op focused game (of which it is not) and actually having the information be there at all. You make the comparison to Synergy yourself and I don’t think it suits it.

• A COOL FRIENDLY AURA OF GREENLINESS.

• I think there should be an option to have the ring display while close to a friend even with maxed transparency, and maybe give friends priority when locking onto nearby humans when pressing alt.

• @apnp:

I think there should be an option to have the ring display while close to a friend even with maxed transparency, and maybe give friends priority when locking onto nearby humans when pressing alt.

This.

The shape, color and position is perfectly fine - all it needs is an option to never become invisible when standing close to each other.

• Would it be a bad idea to make the orange ring for friends on opposing teams in ZS?

I know it’s in EFT but wondering if it would have any negative impact in ZS

• Edit: The style of friends in-game display should be up to user preference, with a drop down box of different styles.

• @♀☤☠Sneaky™²☠☣✓:

Would it be a bad idea to make the orange ring for friends on opposing teams in ZS?

I know it’s in EFT but wondering if it would have any negative impact in ZS

Can’t see any positive impact from it, Humans aren’t supposed to interact with Zombies, plus it can lead to some disvantage (Cool ring wraithkmed) or even easy griefing (“Help me to farm brains”)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.