[ZS] Prevent automatic suicide during intermission

• Publish 410
    Switching zombie classes will automatically kill in console for you.

The feature is good and I was glad it was added, but could use one last tweak.
    Prevent automatic suicide from class selection during wave intermission, consider it as the class they’re preparing to be for the next wave/respawn.

• Publish 410
    Switching zombie classes will automatically kill in console for you.

The feature is good and I was glad it was added, but could use one last tweak.
    Prevent automatic suicide from class selection during wave intermission, consider it as the class they’re preparing to be for the next wave/respawn.

• But should you die and change classes automatically  when the next wave starts, or just when you die naturally?

• @StudMuffin:

But should you die and change classes automatically  when the next wave starts, or just when you die naturally?

I think what is meant here is preventing suicide when you pick a different class within the one minute intermission.

Being forced suicide when you cant respawn for 30 or so seconds because you changed class is annoying to say the least.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.