[ZS] Message Beacons should be deleted or limited by range on _obj maps

• Message Beacons get left behind on objective maps on a regular basis, the players progress, and with no way to get the beacon(s) back, they’re on display forever.
    Make it so the gamemode deletes them over time when there’s no players in proximity, or add in a suitable range limit for them when deployed on _obj maps.

[header]point_worldhint[/header]Another issue I’d like to point out is that the point_worldhint should adjust scale based on the player’s FOV, should be smaller when zooming in.
    On an open outdoor map, using a sniper rifle, and zooming in, you’ll find worldhints in general can block off a large potion of the player’s screen.
    This also applies to sigil’s worldhints

• Message Beacons get left behind on objective maps on a regular basis, the players progress, and with no way to get the beacon(s) back, they’re on display forever.
    Make it so the gamemode deletes them over time when there’s no players in proximity, or add in a suitable range limit for them when deployed on _obj maps.

[header]point_worldhint[/header]Another issue I’d like to point out is that the point_worldhint should adjust scale based on the player’s FOV, should be smaller when zooming in.
    On an open outdoor map, using a sniper rifle, and zooming in, you’ll find worldhints in general can block off a large potion of the player’s screen.
    This also applies to sigil’s worldhints

• Additionally, I’d like an option in the F4 menu/console command to disable point_worldhints created from message beacons.
    zs_nodrawbeacons 1

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.