[ZS] Reduce the opacity of the blood and other effects

• @JetBoom:

• Zombies can now have different blood colors. Poison based zombies have yellow blood, wraith and shade have lightning/cloud blood, etc.The blood effects are annoying to see past if the zombies are being mowed down (through a singular doorway), the annoyingness factor increased with this change.
      Please reduce the opacity and size of the yellow blood, in addition, at least consider lowering the opacity and amount of effect spam (pulse impact, explosions, all types of blood).

The Helios Gluon Beam is also annoying to see past.

The Escape Door brightness should also be removed entirely, it’s really pointless, the change to reduce their brightness feels like it had no effect.

[header].[/header]
      I’d really like it if the gamemode wasn’t intended on impairing the player’s view with all these effects on screen at once.

• @JetBoom:

• Zombies can now have different blood colors. Poison based zombies have yellow blood, wraith and shade have lightning/cloud blood, etc.The blood effects are annoying to see past if the zombies are being mowed down (through a singular doorway), the annoyingness factor increased with this change.
      Please reduce the opacity and size of the yellow blood, in addition, at least consider lowering the opacity and amount of effect spam (pulse impact, explosions, all types of blood).

The Helios Gluon Beam is also annoying to see past.

The Escape Door brightness should also be removed entirely, it’s really pointless, the change to reduce their brightness feels like it had no effect.

[header].[/header]
      I’d really like it if the gamemode wasn’t intended on impairing the player’s view with all these effects on screen at once.

• I too feel the extremeness of the effects should be reduced. I don’t like that part of the “difficulty” is not being able to see what you’re aiming at because of blinding effects.

• For the Gluon, the starting sprite size and the overall beam width and opacity should be reduced in hindsight from when I was making the effect.

If the escape door brightness wasn’t completely white screen whilst at the door itself, it would be fine.

• I believe I reduced the gluon opacity and I also reduced the door brightness. Blood is from the engine and reducing its opacity would mean screwing with internal materials. You wouldn’t get rid of the decals either.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.