Zombie Escape Issues/Weapon Help

• So Im just gonna list some maps below that do not work correctly in the Github version of ZS at the moment and the problems the map faces. If anyone could assist me with fixing these issue that would be much appreciated eithier add me on steam or well discuss it on this post.

First off for the weapon help I would like a knife swep that I made for the zombies in escape mode to deal 100 damage to players but do 25 damage to things that are not players for example breakable doors.

ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3  - Bahamut is unkillable with weapons the only way to damage him is through grenades. Materias can not be picked up unless you break the entity around them called func_physbox_multiplayer (I tried doing a map script that has all func_physbox_multiplayer entities break when the map loads it did fix the problem however doing so makes the map break in some aspects therefore this method is not usable.)

ze_TESV_Skyrim      - Bosses take no damage/Human and zombie items wont work like we can teleport to them if were the right level however we cant pick them up were just stuck inside them and players cant leave

Most ze maps - Bosses take no damage and special weapons have collisions like ze_POTC which causes issue when the player is running with the item to be stopped or slowed down because hes running into the prop with collisions that about sums up everything ive come across hope someone can help me with these issues thanks in advance.

• So Im just gonna list some maps below that do not work correctly in the Github version of ZS at the moment and the problems the map faces. If anyone could assist me with fixing these issue that would be much appreciated eithier add me on steam or well discuss it on this post.

First off for the weapon help I would like a knife swep that I made for the zombies in escape mode to deal 100 damage to players but do 25 damage to things that are not players for example breakable doors.

ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3  - Bahamut is unkillable with weapons the only way to damage him is through grenades. Materias can not be picked up unless you break the entity around them called func_physbox_multiplayer (I tried doing a map script that has all func_physbox_multiplayer entities break when the map loads it did fix the problem however doing so makes the map break in some aspects therefore this method is not usable.)

ze_TESV_Skyrim      - Bosses take no damage/Human and zombie items wont work like we can teleport to them if were the right level however we cant pick them up were just stuck inside them and players cant leave

Most ze maps - Bosses take no damage and special weapons have collisions like ze_POTC which causes issue when the player is running with the item to be stopped or slowed down because hes running into the prop with collisions that about sums up everything ive come across hope someone can help me with these issues thanks in advance.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.