[ZS] Manhack w/ Loaded Hull needs a killcam

• The player’s camera needs to linger (for a few seconds) after the manhack’s destruction if they have the Loaded Hull skill enabled, to show them the damage the explosive dealt to the enemy team.

• The player’s camera needs to linger (for a few seconds) after the manhack’s destruction if they have the Loaded Hull skill enabled, to show them the damage the explosive dealt to the enemy team.

• No it doesn’t. Manhack operators already know the psychological damage they’re causing, they don’t need the numbers.

• @Stelker:

The player’s camera needs to linger (for a few seconds) after the manhack’s destruction if they have the Loaded Hull skill enabled, to show them the damage the explosive dealt to the enemy team.

Not so sure of yourself now, huh? Hahaha.

But yes, I’ve tested it before and more often than not the actual explosion does no damage. It’s been like that since the skill was released. Either the explosive radius is so small or the damage is none existent. I’ve stood on an explosive manhack before as a zombie, destroyed it while at full health, and I still took no additional damage from it exploding.

• @FriskyPiranha:

No it doesn’t. Manhack operators already know the psychological damage they’re causing, they don’t need the numbers.

You’re retarded, proper feedback is essential for a good experience

• @StudMuffin:

Not so sure of yourself now, huh? Hahaha.

Shut up you retard.
    It works fine, because I’ve taken out a Tickle Monster upon my Manhack destruction, and I’ve damaged zombies countless times, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

• @Stelker:

Shut up you retard.
    It works fine, because I’ve taken out a Tickle Monster upon my Manhack destruction, and I’ve damaged zombies countless times, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Test it now then dumbass, try and see how consistent the damage actually is. If anything the blast radius needs an increase in range.

Fucking ugo baby.

• @StudMuffin:

Test it now then dumbass, try and see how consistent the damage actually is. If anything the blast radius needs an increase in range.

If you believe there is a bug, then you should direct your attention to this, http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=16020.0

Otherwise, if you are not giving thoughts over this suggestion, then don’t post.

• @Stelker:

if you are not giving thoughts over this suggestion, then don’t post.

@StudMuffin:

If anything the blast radius needs an increase in range.

The delayed camera is a good idea as well at least.

• My proper feedback is that you immediately lose the manhack control on destruction, thus the camera must be fixed, thus the player may be frusturated by letting a headcrab hump them a couple extra seconds just to stare at an area they are no longer influencing, you plum whom so demands a good experience. I ain’t giving you that over the internet, and definitely not for free.

• @FriskyPiranha:

My proper feedback is that you immediately lose the manhack control on destruction, thus the camera must be fixed, thus the player may be frusturated by letting a headcrab hump them a couple extra seconds just to stare at an area they are no longer influencing, you plum whom so demands a good experience. I ain’t giving you that over the internet, and definitely not for free.

Assuming you’re being attacked the exact moment your manhack is destroyed? That’s a very negligible situation. If you’re controlling a manhack you should be in the backlines of a barricade anyway.

• @FriskyPiranha:

My proper feedback is that you immediately lose the manhack control on destruction, thus the camera must be fixed, thus the player may be frusturated by letting a headcrab hump them a couple extra seconds just to stare at an area they are no longer influencing, you plum whom so demands a good experience. I ain’t giving you that over the internet, and definitely not for free.

Your feedback is stupid and pointless for a 2nd time in this thread.

While I’m controlling the manhack I would like the camera to linger on after it’s destruction to see the loaded hull do it’s work, rather than an abrupt return to my real player’s view.

You getting humped by a headcrab? (bad player?) well stop being in manhack control and do something about it, such as getting out of manhack control, simple.

• It’s more work than you think to implement this and I think it’s not really worth it.

• Banned

if anything the manhack should be removed, its pure cancer :reeeeeh:

• @Kolmio:

if anything the manhack should be removed, its pure cancer :reeeeeh:

No, the Drone needs to be removed, at this moment I consider it a flying trashcan.

• @Stelker:

No, the Drone needs to be removed, at this moment I consider it a flying trashcan.

combine it with a meathook and let it pick up and drag zombies away. lol

• I’m uncertain but I think Manhack explosion deals 0 damage to nests.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.