[ZS] 'Inquisitor' Crossbow

• ‘Inquisitor’ Crossbow

This is a Tier 2 Crossbow which fires a single bolt that, by itself does 74 damage on hit. However, this bolt fractures upon hitting a target, into 4 smaller bolts which each deal 13 damage each. These mini bolts cannot hit the initial target. The idea behind this is to ensure all your sub shots hit for maximum damage. In a cade this is trivial most of the time but being outside will require skilled placement and positioning. On paper it’s less efficient than some Tier 2 pistols and it can’t headshot, if you only rely on the singular bolt, but it can get a significant amount of extra damage from the fracture/fork which gives a it unique edge. One of the aims is to make starting with crossbow ammo for a Tier 2 weapon a potential option.

Small video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxxmi2E4Ap5XZGxmVy01My14MTg

Notes

• Has a custom reload - takes 2 seconds

• Slightly less projectile speed than the regular crossbow.

• 74 damage + 52 damage = 126 damage total.

• The model itself isn’t made of few parts - so I couldn’t really make this a starting weapon.

Download available on request for implementation.

• ‘Inquisitor’ Crossbow

This is a Tier 2 Crossbow which fires a single bolt that, by itself does 74 damage on hit. However, this bolt fractures upon hitting a target, into 4 smaller bolts which each deal 13 damage each. These mini bolts cannot hit the initial target. The idea behind this is to ensure all your sub shots hit for maximum damage. In a cade this is trivial most of the time but being outside will require skilled placement and positioning. On paper it’s less efficient than some Tier 2 pistols and it can’t headshot, if you only rely on the singular bolt, but it can get a significant amount of extra damage from the fracture/fork which gives a it unique edge. One of the aims is to make starting with crossbow ammo for a Tier 2 weapon a potential option.

Small video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxxmi2E4Ap5XZGxmVy01My14MTg

Notes

• Has a custom reload - takes 2 seconds

• Slightly less projectile speed than the regular crossbow.

• 74 damage + 52 damage = 126 damage total.

• The model itself isn’t made of few parts - so I couldn’t really make this a starting weapon.

Download available on request for implementation.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.