[ZS] Wideload Change + Blast Turret Craft Recipe.

• I think wide load is really unused as a skill because of how barricade focused ZS is.

I suggest it would be an idea to change wide load to give a speed penalty on barricade phasing rather than out right stopping you.

A 70% or more decrease in barricade movement speed would be a much better alternative. The Phase skill could counter this to some extent making wide load give less worth as a result

Blast Turret Recipe
    Blaster Shotgun + Normal SMG Turret = Blast Turret. Allows you to circumvent the skill requirement but is more expensive as a result.

• I think wide load is really unused as a skill because of how barricade focused ZS is.

I suggest it would be an idea to change wide load to give a speed penalty on barricade phasing rather than out right stopping you.

A 70% or more decrease in barricade movement speed would be a much better alternative. The Phase skill could counter this to some extent making wide load give less worth as a result

Blast Turret Recipe
    Blaster Shotgun + Normal SMG Turret = Blast Turret. Allows you to circumvent the skill requirement but is more expensive as a result.

• In regards to the main wide load change - it should also have an accompanying phasing delay or something as well with the reduced speed, as reduced speed isn’t actually enough.

@♀☤☠Sneaky™²☠☣✓:

Blast Turret Recipe

An unlock should be only restricted to actually unlocking it on the tree, no exceptions. (Apart from looting)

• @♀☤☠Sneaky™²☠☣✓:

I think wide load is really unused as a skill because of how barricade focused ZS is.

I’m definitely the only player who uses this debuff.

• Wide load is better than people realise seeing as most of the time you can just use a sigil to teleport into a cade.
    If it’s changed to delayed and slower phasing I suggest adding a delay to sigil teleportation as well.

• There is the issue of being stuck in the back of cades if you have wide load and you are teleporting from sigil to sigil. But I do like the idea of a delayed teleport.

• Delayed teleport does sound like something I’d associate with wideload, that might need a slight worth boost as the sigil teleportation is already lenghty maybe just +15 worth instead of +10?

Just a thought.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.